S/. 419USD 118
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n
- Named the "White City", Arequipa is located 2,325 meters above sea level in the mountains of the Andes desert.
- This beautiful city is built almost entirely in ashlar, a kind of white volcanic stone.
- This is the reason why Arequipa receives its honorary name.
- Arequipa: Pick up from the airport, transfer to the hotel.
I pick up.
- Pick up from the airport, transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Our excursion begins.
- Once with everyone on board, we will take the direction to the town of Chivay, but before and within our journey, we will make stops in tourist places such as: The National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas, Patahuasi, Toccrapampa and Patapampa.
- 1:30 pm. Arrival to Chivay (approx. Hour)
- We will visit a traditional restaurant where the buffet is the specialty of the house.
- After lunch our guide will distribute the students to the respective accommodation so that later they can be taken to the thermal waters of La Calera (it can stay for 1 hour).
- We will return to Chivay.
- 6:40 pm. Our goal will be to dine at a Rest. Tourist that offers a Peña Show with folk dances to all its visitors.
- Overnight in Chivay.
Cruz del Cóndor
- 6:30 a.m. Exit to one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Previously a 15-minute stop in the town of Yanque to learn a little more about its traditions, and from there we will continue directly until we reach the Mirador del Cóndor.
- Finally, in the Cruz del Cóndor, it is our main stop, we will be about 1 hour observing and appreciating the depth of the canyon, the flight of the condors, the fauna and flora that this beautiful valley offers.
- Once we are amazed with the whole landscape, we will return to Chivay, but before we will stop at Wayrapunqo and Antahuilque, traditional viewpoints that offer views of the terraces and pre-Inca terraces, rivers and streams, lagoons, small villages that lie at the front.
- We will also pass through the town of Maca, where we will have approximately 20 minutes and we will take advantage of that time to visit the Church of Santa Ana, see a little handicraft and of course take selfies with the traditional animals that live there (alpacas, llamas and hawks).
- 1:00 pm. We will have lunch and from there we will return to the city of Arequipa arriving at approximately 5.00pm.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
- Start / End of service: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 pm.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- We will start our City Tour.
- Then we went to the district of Cayma visiting the Mirador de Carmen Alto where you can see the beautiful Arequipa Valley, the Chili River and the three volcanoes that surround the White City.
- Our first point will be the mini zoo of camelids, where we can appreciate the breeding and techniques for the manufacture of fabrics.
- Then we go to the District of Anahuaca to visit the lookout of the same name, built in ashlar as well as its baroque style church mestizo, continuing with our tour we will go through the Fierro Bridge (designed by Gustavo Eiffel).
- Later we will visit Carmen Alto where we can admire the Arequipa terraces and we can take pictures with the famous equeco of fortune and then go to the viewpoint of Sachaca which is the highest in the whole city from where you can see the whole Arequipa countryside
- We will also visit tingo, which consists of a recreational center known throughout the white city of Arequipa.
- Then we will visit the Founder's Mansion, which is a house where the son of the founder of the city of Arequipa lived and who, in one season, was also taken by the Chileans in the war as a general headquarters.
- Then we go to the town of Sabandia where we can appreciate the Sabandia Hydraulic Mill, used to grind the grain, this mill is from the colonial era where we have the option of riding horses and ATVs.
- Finally we will pass through Paucarpata to observe its terraces and pre-Inca terraces.
- End of the day. End of service
- At a coordinated time: Transfer to the airport for your return trip.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Countryside Tour - Panoramic Bus
- Visit to Chivay.
- Visit to the “La Calera” thermal baths.
- Visit to the viewpoint to "La Cruz del Cóndor".
- Visit to the villages of Pinochollo, Macca and Yanque.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- 3 breakfasts
- Tourist visits to all the described attractions.
- Tour guide.
- Tourist transport to all the mentioned places.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places - S / .22
- Enter thermal baths - S / .15
- Tourist Ticket to the Colca Canyon: S / .20 Peruvian - S / .70 foreigners.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (at will).
- Food not mentioned: Lunches, Dinners.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Other expenses not indicated.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Shows (incluida)
- Bird watching (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-2-estrellasEn Arequipa: Hotel Murcia, Villa Sillar o similares. / En Chivay: Hostales 2* Estancia, Maravillas del Colca, Urinsaya o similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
S/. 419USD 118