- We will visit the Canteras de Añashuyco to appreciate several carving works.
- We will observe the mega-carving of the facade of the church of the company carved by the stonemasons in the cliff of the quarry.
- You can also reach Culebrillas, in the district of Uchumayo.
- We will enjoy a day of adventure doing rafting on the Chili River.
- Rafting (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up in lodging.
- The Operator will provide the indications for you. Arrive at the lodge by your means.
- Once installed, and always prior coordination, the Operator will pick you up there for the tours on days 1 and 2.
ROUTE OF THE SILLAR
- 8:30 a.m. Pick up from your respective accommodation, to direct us in our private mobility to Km. 9 of the Yura highway where there is a detour of a truck trail until entering the quarry.
- It is a journey that few realize it and they are left without the opportunity to know this area where we will find quantity of sillar, material extracted from lava from volcanoes widely used since pre-Hispanic times for the construction of buildings in the City, others indicate that a this is due to the name of white city.
- The tourist route covers 2 km. On the way you can see several works of carving made especially to set this route.
- We will not only visit the quarry of Añashuayco, we will also reach Culebrillas located in the Uchumayo district, an area not exploited, narrow and very high, its beauty is unique.
- We will also observe the Megacutting of the facade of the church of the company carved by the stonemasons in the quarry farallón.
- In our tour we will observe the technique of carving, carving of sillar in live, we will be able to experience being stonemasons for a moment and we will observe petroglyphs.
- In this place we have the presence of biogas baths (they do not pollute).
- 12:00 pm. midday - We will finish with our tour and transfer you back to your accommodation.
- >> Visiting days: Monday to Friday (stonemasons work). / Saturdays and Sundays (Megablock and Culebrillas).
RAFTING IN THE CHILI RIVER
- Live the adventure of rafting on the Chili River, just 20 minutes from Arequipa.
- The Chili is a river of little flow and with many rapids of classes II, III and IV, which makes it a technical river, fast and fun.
- In addition to appreciating the natural sillar walls of this beautiful canyon, we will also appreciate diverse flora and fauna of the area.
- The passengers are picked up at the time and in the coordinated place.
- We will make a stopover in our operations, on the way to the river, where our team of guides await us. They will be given the first part of their equipment so they can change with the right clothes to enter the river (recommend carrying bathing clothes and a small backpack to store their things while they go down the river).
- Later we arrived at the area called the Grotto of the Virgin of Chapi de Charcani, located in the Chilina Valley, where they will be given an instructive safety talk for the development of our activity.
- Total time of the excursion: 3 hours. // Distance traveled: 6 Km.
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Day at the passenger's expense.
- End of service
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 continental breakfasts at the lodge.
- Visit to the Canteras de Añashuayco and Culebrillas.
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Complete rafting equipment: Neoprene suits from size S to XL, neoprene shoe from size 6-14 (American size), helmet, life jacket, rowing, jacket.
- Rafting guide and safety kayaker: Both conduct a safety chat with instructions for clients for their safety and learning of the activity.
- Mansion of the Founder Entry - S / .15
- Molino de Sabandia entrance - S / .10
- Entrance Monastery of Santa Catalina - S / .40
- Feeding not detailed.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO TAKE:
- Sunblock and mosquito repellent.
- Sun hat, sunglasses.
- Light clothing and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket (January-April).
- Camera photography or video camera.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 2 star La Casa de Margot o similares
- Casa de Margot is set in a colonial-style house built with volcanic stones, only 300 meters from the volcanic stones of Arequipa. It offers breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony overlooking the Misti volcano.
- Its rooms are decorated with brick and stone walls, as well as carved lintels and sills. They all include a private bathroom and cable TV.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tourist Transport Chivay (Colca) - Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa: 5 Destinations in 1 Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Bird watching, Thermalism