- Meet the archaeological remains of Arhuaturo.
- Its location allows to see the beauty of the Mantaro Valley.
- Taking as frame the Central Mountain Range and the Nevado Huaytapallana.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
- Start: 10:30 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Chupaca (Park and Main Square).
- The bread and suckling fair is on Saturdays.
- Viewpoint of the Shapis.
- Arwaturo (Archaeological remains “30-minute round trip trekking”).
- Natural viewpoint.
- Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon (Boat ride).
- Chongos Bajo (Main square, colonial church and Cani Cruz).
- Warivilca (The visit to the site museum and archaeological remains is from 9:00 am to 11:15 am and from 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm, every day except Tuesdays).
- Spring of fidelity.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 6:00 pm
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Half Day - Hatun Cajas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Wanka (Classic Huancayo + Warivilca) - Junín
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Live the Adventure in Chanchamayo - 3d / 2n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits