DescriptionHandicraft is a very old and homemade activity of transformation of raw materials into economic goods, manually and without the use of mechanical means, producing small quantities at the subsistence level.
- The role played by crafts in Huancayo is very important, motivates tourism and trade.
- It fulfills a social function, managing to develop popular art and transmitting it through generations.
- The Mantaro Valley has managed to maintain a handmade fortune, whose fame has crossed our borders.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Artisanal Tour in the Mantaro Valley (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Cochas: Process of the burnt mattes.
- Parque de los mates burilados.
- San Agustín de Cajas: Typical hats.
- Hualhuas: Craft workshops and textiles.
- Quilcas: Main square and main Church.
- Pottery craft workshops: Clay process (Optional).
- Archaeological remains of Chucto Loma: 15 minutes trekking.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Process of gold and silver.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Arhuaturo Tour - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
4d / 3n - Central Forest (Coffee Route) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Wine tasting
Huaytapallana Tour and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking