DescriptionDo you still need to know Ayacucho? Well here we present the basic and elementary program of what you should know about this majestic and spectacular destination.
- Get to know the historic center Plaza Mayor de Huamanga.
- Enjoy wonderful views and get great photos at the Acuchimay viewpoint.
- Enjoy Huanta, the Pikimachay cave, its colonial bridge, viewpoint and more.
- Find out why Huanta is known as "the Emerald of the Andes".
- Have a great holiday with your partner, family and / or friends in Ayacucho
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Ayacucho - Huamanga: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Huamanga City Tour
- Transfer of admission and accommodation in the selected accommodation.
- 3:30 pm. The tour includes the perimeter of the historic center of the PLAZA MAYOR (mansions and colonial temples: Boza and Solis; Castile and Zamora; the Cathedral and the San Agustín temple); and the visit of the UNANUE HIPÓLITO MUSEUM (DRC) ; Monastery of Santa Teresa de las Carmelitas Descalzas, Barrio Artesanal de Santa Ana (carved in Huamanga stone and looms); TOURIST VIEWPOINT OF ACUCHIMAY to see a panoramic view of the city of Huamanga.
- Return to the city of Huamanga around 7:00 pm.
- 9:30 am On the way to the province of HUANTA , we will make a short walk of approximately 30 minutes towards LA CAVE DE PIKIMACHAY (20,000 BC); later we will visit the COLONIAL BRIDGE OF AYAHUARCUNA an explanation of the history of the bridge, the natural viewpoint of green cross; Then we will visit the city of HUANTA known as “The Beautiful Emerald of the Andes” (We will visit the Plaza Mayor, the main church of Huanta. Bishop of Stone, tasting of typical drinks based on net fruits of the region (coca, lucuma with milk, muña, prickly pear, also Algarrobina and more; in addition you will visit the aqochaca waterfall and enjoy the contact with nature.
- Free time to take photos.
- Return to Ayacucho, arriving at 5:00 pm. approx.
- End of our services.
- Wait at the Ayacucho terminal and transfer to your accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation
- 2 Tours mentioned
- Transportation for the tours
- Entrance fees to tourist places
- Guided specialized in Spanish / English.
- Permanent assistance
- 2 Breakfasts
- Transfer to the Ayacucho terminal.
- Bus or air ticket.
- Food not specified in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tips (tips) and souveniers
- Rates valid for the whole year, except New Year, Holy Week, National Holidays, Long Holidays and local festivities.
- No reimbursement will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor may it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without notice for weather issues, strikes and other events that we cannot control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- PUNCTUALITY: We demand to be in place and time indicated for each activity. Otherwise we will only give you 10 minutes of waiting without reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Price without VAT, by promotion law in Amazon.
Hotel 1 star Plaza Inn Hotel u similares
- Offering a terrace, non-smoking rooms and free Wi-Fi access throughout, Plaza Inn Hotel is less than 1 km from Cumana City Stadium.
- New facilities, new bathroom, comfortable bed, rooms with interns and no street noise is heard, very close to the main square.
- Guest rooms offer services such as sofa and seating area.
- Provides infusion service to suit the client at the reception.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour. In case of Check-late and / or delay, it will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the hotel the corresponding amount.
Viva Ayacucho 2d / 1n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Caving
Peruvian Seville 4d / 3n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Tour Aguas Turquesas Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism
Ayacucho Special Tourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits