DescriptionAyacucho beyond its limits.
- Ayacucho is a paradise in the Andes of Peru.
- It is one of the ideal places for those who want to disconnect from the city and live an experience in one of the most beautiful spots in Peru.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up from the bus station or airport.
- Start: 3:30 pm. It includes the visit to ...
- Museum of Hipólito Unánue,
- Artesanal de Santa Ana neighborhood - Handicraft workshops on fabrics in looms and stone carving in Huamanga,
- Monastery of Saint Teresa of the Discalced Carmelites,
- Mirador del Cerro Acuchimay,
- Plaza Mayor and Cathedral,
- Colonial Casonas: Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez.
- Finally we will visit the traditional oven of the Chaplas and Wawas.
PIKIMACHAY - HUANTA - LURICOCHA
- 9:30 a.m. Exit north of Ayacucho.
- We will visit the Pikimachay Cave, where from 18 to 20 thousand years BC it has been one of the refuges of the first man who arrived in South America.
- Also the Colonial Bridge of Ayahuarcuna, to get to the City of Huanta known as "La Bella Esmeralda de los Andes".
- We will visit the Plaza Mayor, the main church, Bishop of Piedra, Apiculture Centers to taste honey, jams and drinks made from macerated fruits of pisco in Andean herbs, delicacies and chicha of 7 seeds.
- Then we will not go to the village of Luricocha, a place full of nature and the exquisite avocados.
AGUA TURQUESA - CIRCAMARCA (FULL DAY)
- 8:00 am - Breakfast.
- Understand the visit to the South of Ayacucho to know the hidden jewel of its beautiful turquoise natural pools.
- In this place we really enjoy the beauty and charm that Mother Earth offers us.
- We will make a brief walk of about 30 minutes to get to the river, continuing with the trek for about 40 minutes we go up to the top to enjoy from the top of the pools in a staggered way.
- We will also appreciate the "Ojo de Agua" (Millpu) where it empties to later form small waterfalls.
- We will take advantage of giving us a nice dip in its crystal clear waters at 3,500 meters above sea level
- Later we return to the city of Ayacucho.
WARI - QUINUA - PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- Continental breakfast.
- 9:30 am - Excursion to the Archaeological Complex of Wari, Capital of the First Andean Empire, where we will enter the Site Museum, neighborhoods and excavated sectors such as the royal mausoleum, ceremonial temple, the sacrificial stone, among others.
- Then we will visit the picturesque village of Quinua where famous pottery teachers meet, as well as the Quinua Site Museum where warlike objects are exhibited, and the House of Capitulation.
- Continuing we will arrive at the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, natural and historical scene where the Batalla de Ayacucho was made that sealed the independence of Peru and America.
- You can also see the imposing 44-meter-tall Obelisk, an icon of American freedom.
- Optional: Horse ride.
- Return to Ayacucho.
- Transfer to Airport or Bus Terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers IN / OUT (Apto-Htl-Apto).
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Colonial City Tour.
- Excursion to the Route of the oldest man Pikimachay - Huanta.
- Full Day to Circamarca - Turquoise Water.
- Excursion to Wari, Quinua, Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Souvenirs of the Travel Agency.
- Attention and permanent assistance.
- Air Ticket and / or Bus to or from Ayacucho.
- Entrance ticket to the places of visit.
- Lunches, personal expenses.
- Other services not specified.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing, coat, hat or cap, sun glasses, sunscreen, mineral water.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Yañez Inn o similares
- Cable TV, Intercom, Private bathroom, Hot water 24 hours, Wifi, Room service, laundry.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits