DescriptionAyacucho beyond its limits.
- Ayacucho is a paradise in the Andes of Peru.
- It is one of the ideal places for those who want to disconnect from the city and live an experience in one of the most beautiful spots in Peru.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up from the bus station or airport.
- Reception and transfer to the Hotel.
- Free morning and acclimatization.
- 3:30 pm - COLONIAL CITY TOUR:
- It includes the visit to the Museum of Hipólito Unánue, Santa Ana Artisanal Quarter where we will visit exclusively the handicraft workshops of weavings in looms and stone carving of Huamanga, Monastery of Santa Teresa de los Carmelitas Descalzas, Mirador del Cerro Acuchimay, Plaza Mayor, The Cathedral and some Colonial Casonas; Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez and finally we will visit the traditional oven of the Chaplas and Wawas.
PUYAS DE RAYMONDI - INTIWATANA - VILCAS HUAMAN (FULL DAY)
- 8:00 am - Continental breakfast.
- We will go to the south of Ayacucho, to see the puyas of Raimondi in the community of Manallasaq.
- On the way we will observe diversity of flora and fauna, cultivation fields of native potatoes. Then we will arrive at the Archaeological Complex of Intiwatana, the Pomaccocha lagoon, the Portada del Sol, Baños del Inca, Acllaywasi and the Palacio del Inca.
- Continuing we will arrive at the Archaeological City of Vilcas Huamán, where you can appreciate the Plaza Pachacútec, the Temple of Sun and Moon, the imposing Inca Pyramid better known as the "Ushno" which is the only Inca construction.
- After the tour, return to the City of Ayacucho.
WARI - QUINUA - PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- Continental breakfast.
- 9:30 am - Excursion to the Archaeological Complex of Wari, Capital of the First Andean Empire, where we will enter the Site Museum, neighborhoods and excavated sectors such as the royal mausoleum, ceremonial temple, the sacrificial stone, among others.
- Then we will visit the picturesque village of Quinua where famous pottery teachers meet, as well as the Quinua Site Museum where warlike objects are exhibited, and the House of Capitulation.
- Continuing we will arrive at the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, natural and historical scene where the Batalla de Ayacucho was made that sealed the independence of Peru and America.
- You can also see the imposing 44-meter-tall Obelisk, an icon of American freedom.
- Optional: Horse ride.
- Return to Ayacucho.
- Transfer to Airport or Bus Terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers IN / OUT (Apto-Htl-Apto).
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Colonial City Tour.
- Full Day to the Inca City of Vilcashuamán.
- Excursion to Wari, Quinua, Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Souvenirs of the Travel Agency.
- Attention and permanent assistance.
- Air Ticket and / or Bus to or from Ayacucho.
- Entrance ticket to the places of visit.
- Lunches, personal expenses.
- Other services not specified.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing, coat, hat or cap, sun glasses, sunscreen, mineral water.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Yañez Inn o similares
- Cable TV, Intercom, Private bathroom, Hot water 24 hours, Wifi, Room service, laundry.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits