- Enjoy the best destinations in Ayacucho for 5 days and 4 nights.
- City Tour Ayacucho, Turquoise Waters of Millpu, Vilcashuaman. Intihuatana, Archaeological Complex of Wari, Historical Sanctuary of Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Ayacucho: Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
- The meeting points for the tours will always be at the Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho, 10 min. before the scheduled hours.
City Tours Ayacucho
- 6:45 am Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- 8:00 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- Acclimatization Morning.
- Afternoon: City Tour Ayacucho.
- 3:30 pm: The tour includes the visit of 1 Museum (Hipólito Unanue, of Memory or Juaquin Lopez Antay), Monastery of Santa Teresa of the Discalced Carmelites, Artisan workshop, Barrio de Santa Ana, Cerro Acuchimay Viewpoint to see a panoramic view of the city, the Cathedral and some colonial mansions; Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez.
- 7:00 pm: End of the Tour.
Turquoise Water Millpu
- 7:30 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 8:00 am Visit to the Turquoise Waters of Huancaraylla, where we will enjoy the natural pools that are along the canyon, finally we will arrive at the Millpu waterfalls.
- 2:45 pm Campestre Lunch at Millpu. Fried trout
- 4:00 pm Return to Ayacucho
- 7:30 pm End of the Tour.
- 7:00 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 8:00 am Departure to our first stop, the Puyas de Raymondi, then to the Archaeological Complex of Intihuatana (Laguna de pumaccocha, Inca bath), finally we will arrive at Vilcashuaman (Temple of the Sun and the Moon, Ushno, Plaza de Pachacutec, Portada del Sol), which are archaeological sites of the Incas.
- 4:30 pm Return to Ayacucho.
- 8:00 pm End of the Tour.
Wari culture and Pampa de Quinua
- 7:30 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 9:30 am Visit to the archaeological complex of Wari, visit to the workshops of artisans in the town of Quinua, finally to the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho.
- 3:00 pm End of the Tour.
- 12:00 pm Check out hotel.
- Airport transfer.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 4 Hotel Nights.
- 4 Continental Breakfasts.
- 1 picnic lunch in Huancaraylla. (Fried trout w / potato salad).
- City Tours Ayacucho.
- Tours Aguas Turquesas Millpu / Huancaraylla.
- Tours Vilcashuaman Intihuatana.
- Tours to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua.
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Feeding not detailed.
- Horse ride
- Snacks / Additional drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- All tours of the itinerary are in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Recommended for the trip: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, hiking trekking shoes, sun block and hat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Yañez INN o similares.
- Hotel is located 3 blocks from the main square in the center of the city, the rooms have private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, wifi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Thermalism
Ayacucho Historic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Special Tourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits