- On this one day tour we will visit all the places on the southeast route such as Chucuito, Aramu Muru, Juli, Pomata.
- We can observe ancestral ruins such as the temple of the Inca Uyo and Aramu Muru.
- As well as the richness of the Andean Baroque mestizo churches of the city of Juli and Pomata, the first of these, known as "The Rome of America".
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 7:30 am. I pick up at a hotel in Puno.
- 8:00 am. Visit Inca Uyo, Churches of Asunción and Santo Domingo, viewpoint (30 min).
- 8:30 a.m. Departure to Hayu Marca / Aramu Muru.
- 9:30 a.m. Visit Aramu Muru portal (40 min) departure to Juli.
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival to Juli, visit 3 churches (1 hour and a half approximately) + Box Lunch.
- 1.00 pm. Departure to Pomata.
- 2.00 pm. Arrival to Pomata and visit Church of Santiago Apóstol.
- 3:30 pm. Return to Puno.
- 6:30 pm. Hotel arrival in Puno.
- Inca Uyo Tickets, Aramu Muru, Juli Churches, Pomata Church.
- Spanish Guide
- Auto Puno - Pomata and Viceversa.
- Box Lunch:
- 1 Water in the bottle ½ liter
- 1 Banana
- 1 apple.
- 1 Ham sandwich with chicken.
- 1 Edam cheese sandwich.
- Lemon candies, sublime.
- 1 soda crackers
- 1 Bag of snacks "Lays" potatoes.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Luxury Uros and Taquile - Private - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Lake Titicaca + Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits