- On the Aymara route, the places to visit will be: Chucuito specifically its two squares, its church, and the "Inka Uyo", then continue the journey directly to Tiahuanaco.
- Return visit Juli, also known as the small Rome of America and where the places to visit are its churches.
- Then visit Aramu Muro to see a door carved in low relief in stone.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel to the port.
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits already mentioned, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Aymara Route - Tiahuanaco
- Between 6:00 and 6:30 am - Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Chucuito.
- 7:20 am - Arrival in Chucuito and visit the "Inka Uyo" and squares of Chucuito.
- 8:00 am - Departure to Tiahuanaco.
- 10:00 am - Control in Desaguadero (documents).
- 11:00 am - Arrival in Tiahuanaco and start of the visit.
- 12:00 am - Lunch.
- 1:00 pm - Return from Tiahuanaco.
- 2:30 pm - Arrival and visit to Juli.
- 3:00 pm - Departure from Juli to Aramu Muro.
- 3:20 pm - Visit of Aramu Muro
- 4:00 pm - Transfer to Puno.
- 5:20 pm - Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- Transfers Puno - Desaguadero - Puno (first mobility)
- Tasados Desaguadero - Tiahuanaco - Desaguadero
- Entrance tickets Aymara Route.
- Entrance tickets to Tiahuanaco
- A lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Spanish - English guide in Peru.
- Spanish - English guide in Bolivia.
- Expenses not specified.
- Snack and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvernirs.
- Tips for the service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ancestral Andean Rituals Tour - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Uros - Private Service - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits