The Ballestas Islands located in Paracas, are some of the 77 protected natural areas that exist in Peru, are part of the "National Reserve of Islands, Islets and Guaneras Points".
- The Paracas National Reserve (RNP) is one of the Natural Protected Areas (ANP), which protects representative samples of our marine-coastal ecosystems.
- Its importance lies in the fact that it protects a great biological diversity indispensable for the maintenance of diverse biological cycles that guarantee the conservation of the species, as well as generates economic income to thousands of inhabitants.
- Likewise, it protects in its interior several archaeological remains of the Paracas culture based in large part of this important reserve.
- La Huacachina is "an oasis in the middle of the desert". Ideal for the practice of sandboarding and walking in tubular cars through the dunes, it has a lagoon of green waters, surrounded by date palms and huarangos. According to the British newspaper The Telegraph, it is "one of the most spectacular villages in the world to live".
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pick up from hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
Full day Paracas
- 4:00 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- 8:15 am Arrival at the Paracas Tourist Pier - Marina Turística.
- We will embark on a slider to head towards the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe the biodiversity of birds, sea lions and Humbolt penguins. / Duration: 2 hrs. approx.
- 11:00 am Arrival at the Paracas National Reserve (Includes admission).
- 11:00 am Arrival at the Paracas National Reserve (Includes entrance) Includes a guided tour through the entire Paracas National Reserve, the interesting thing about visiting the Reserve is the great diversity of beaches that are within it, the most beautiful beaches in the South, such as the Coal Mine beach, Red beach (the only beach with red sand on the entire Peruvian coast), La Catedral beach and Yumaque beach (crescent-shaped, here we found the remains of a Humbolt penguin over 1.50 meters high).
- We have the viewpoint of the Itsmo Peninsula, it is almost a general view of Playa Lagunilla, El Raspón beach and La Mina beach. It is the only place in Peru where the sea is observed on both sides.
- 1:00 pm. We will go to the city of Ica.
- 2:15 pm Arrival to Ica. Lunch.
- 3:30 pm. Arrival to the Huacachina.
- 4:00 pm Finish this full day in the Huacachina. You will have a couple of hours to enjoy the oasis in the middle of the desert. You can practice sandboarding and ride in tubular cars through the dunes. It has a lagoon of green waters surrounded by date palms and Huarangos. You can enjoy its beautiful sunset.
- 6: 00 pm. Departure to Lima.
- 10: 00 pm. Arrival at hotel - Lima.
- Guided in Spanish and English.
- >> Note: During point-to-point transportation, attention is only in Spanish.
- Round trip mobility from Lima.
- Visit to the Paracas Tourist Marina.
- Entrance Ticket, slider tour to visit the Ballestas Islands.
- Entrance Ticket Paracas National Reserve.
- Personalized guide in the Paracas National Reserve.
- Entrance Ticket for sandboxes.
- Tables for sandboarding.
- 1 lunch
- Costs of tourist fees and taxes.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 10 years, pay specified children rate. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
New Year 2020 - Party and Camping in the Desert from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Aerial Rides, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides