- Wake up at dawn and start this great adventure with us knowing the charms of the sea in Paracas.
- Learn about the biodiversity of species that inhabit Paracas such as the friendly Humboldt Penguins and playful sea lions.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Paracas: Tourist Marina of Paracas.
Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 7:30 am Meeting time.
- 8:00 am Walk to the Ballestas Islands.
- We embarked on the sliders from the Tourist Marina of Paracas (meeting point).
- Our first stop is the geoglyph called "El Candelabro" where our guide will explain about it and they will be able to take pictures.
- Then we continue our tour to the Ballestas Islands, where we can see Humboldt Penguins, Sea Lions, various guano birds and the rock formations formed by the erosion of wind and sea.
- The tour is bordering all the Islands, it does not get off the skimmer because it is a protected reserve.
- 10:00 am End of the Tour.
- Ballestas Islands Tour + Paracas Candelabra
- Lifejackets + insurance per passenger.
- Walk and tour in modern tourist slipper.
- Bilingual Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Tax rate SERNANP - Islas Ballestas + Pier: S / 16 per person.
- Food and drink.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: Children from 0 to 3 years do not pay, provided they do not occupy a seat. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- It is recommended: Bring sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses, light jacket and lots of water.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you carry or buy snacks, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Overflight to Nasca Lines - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Ica - Huacachina (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day- Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits