S/. 119USD 33
Bus City Tour in Arequipa.
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Bus City Tour in Arequipa.
- We invite you to discover and enjoy pleasantly and in the safest, most economical, punctual and fun way, the beauty and tradition of the "White City" of Arequipa, declared "Cultural Patrimony of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- You will get to know the beautiful city of Arequipa in a pre-established tour of 4 hours through the most attractive historical and architectural areas of the area.
- Discover its splendid countryside; accompanied permanently by a bilingual guide on board (English, Spanish), with obligatory stops and guided visits to the most elegant places of the city of Arequipa.
- Our services are offered every day of the year in double time, so you will not have problems if you have full your agenda, in comfortable units fully equipped to make your trip a unique, comfortable and unparalleled experience, driven by expert drivers They are in constant communication with our headquarters.
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour Arequipa
- 9:00 am Departure from the panoramic bus of the Plaza de Armas towards the Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- 9:20 am Arrival and visit to the Mirador de Carmen alto.
- 10:00 am Visit to the Yanahuara viewpoint.
- 10:15 am Visit the Incalpaca outlet and Andean animal zoo
- 10:40 am We visit the scenic route and the Tino spa.
- 11:10 am Visit of the founder's mansion
- 11:30 am Visit of the mills of Sabandía
- 12:00 pm Visit Andenes de Paucarpata and time if you want to eat at an Arequipeño restaurant.
- 1:00 pm End of the tour, passengers are left in the main square of the city of Arequipa
- 2:00 pm Departure of the panoramic bus from the Plaza de Armas to the Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- 2:20 pm Arrival and visit to the Mirador de Carmen alto.
- 3:00 pm Visit to the Yanahuara viewpoint.
- 3:15 pm Visit the Incalpaca outlet and Andean animal zoo
- 3:40 pm We visit the scenic path and the Tino spa
- 4:10 pm Visit of the founder's mansion
- 4:30 pm Visit of the mills of Sabandía
- 5:00 pm Visit Andenes de Paucarpata and time if you want to eat at an Arequipeño restaurant.
- 6:00 pm End of the tour, passengers are left in the main square of the city of Arequipa
- Panoramic Tourist Bus.
- Professional guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrances to the Founder's Mansion.
- Entrances to the Sabandía Mill.
- Extras and gratitudes (tips).
- Lunch in tourist restaurant (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Use of sunblock in the second level of the bus.
- Bring warm clothes for afternoon tours.
- Use of raincoat in the rainy season (December to March).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
S/. 119USD 33