S/. 465USD 131
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n
- Experience the charm of Cajamarca with this 4-day package.
- From the first day you will enjoy knowing the main attractions of the city.
- La Granja Porcón, the Ventanillas de Otuzco and the Cumbemayo are part of the route.
- Cajamarca: Reception in Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
Transfer Accommodation and City Tour
- Reception, transfer to accommodation, welcome with mate de coca, installation at the hotel.
- 3:15 p.m. City Tour: We will visit the main colonial temples, San Francisco Church, Bethlehem and the Cathedral, Museums of Religious, Ethnographic and Archaeological Art.
- Then we will visit the Santa Apolonia Hill, the "Silla del Inca" and the Room of the Rescue that was once filled with gold and silver by the Inca Atahualpa.
Porcón Farm and Ventanillas de Otuzco
- 9:15 a.m. Tour to Porcón: Handicraft workshops in Huambocancha where they work stone carved marble and granite, high Porcon, pine forest, guinea pigs and rabbits, cattle stables, dairy factory, park of the monkeys, deer park , park of the vicuñas and other native animals of the place (a small zoo).
- La Granja Porcón is a unique success in Peru for its agricultural organization, preserving the customs and ancestral traditions.
- 3:15 p.m. Ventanillas de Otuzco: Tour and visit to the Alpine farm, where you can observe the horses and appreciate the cheese industry.
- We will continue through the Tres Molinos farm, the garden of the hydrangeas and the windows of Otuzco, Pre-Inca necropolis carved in volcanic rock.
- Return to the hotel.
- We will visit the best work of hydraulic engineering in pre-Columbian America. With more than 3,000 years of existence, associated with multiple Andean manifestations. We will see the Sanctuary, Ceremonial Altars, hundreds of Geo-Forms (the Fraylones), etc.
- On our tour we will visit the places of Bellavista, Layzón, the Forest Park of the UNC, Continental Divide of Water.
- Free afternoon to visit craft shops, shopping, etc.
- At the right time: Transfer to the ground terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfer IN / OUT Cajamarca.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts
- City Tour Cajamarca.
- Excursion to Granja Porcón.
- Tour Ventanillas de Otuzco.
- Cumbemayo Tour.
- Entrances to the tourist places to visit.
- Air or land tickets of your city of origin.
- Food and drinks not indicated.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service and / or attention.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Purchase of handicrafts (incluida)
- Program not valid in: Carnivals, Holy Week and National Holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasHotel El Mirador Del Inca o similares
- The Mirador Del Inca Hotel is located within the Monumental Zone of the City of Cajamarca, 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas. It stands out for having its surroundings tourist places such as the Cathedral church, the Rescue Room, Banking Agencies; Financial boxes.
- The rooms are carpeted and have private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, Wiffi, Room Services. The hotel has Restaurant, Bar, Conference Room, Travel and Tourism Agency "Atahualpa Inca Tours", Carport, Taxi and rent-Car service, Transfers Apto - Hotel - Apto.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 465USD 131