- The "Culture and Nature" Tourist Package is a mixture of tourist attractions that will make your route more fantastic in the Peruvian North East.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Air or land terminal of the city of Cajamarca.
- Eye: It is the starting point and end of the service.
Tour Farm Porcón and Ventanillas de Otusco
- Porcón farm.
- Windows of Otuzco.
- Garden of the Giant Hydrangeas.
- Fundo "The Alps".
Tour Cumbemayo and Collpa
- La Collpa Hacienda.
- Inca baths.
Trip to Chachapoyas
- Today's route will be:
- Today we have a fabulous tour to the Kuelap Fortress.
- Enjoy knowing this beautiful place of our High Forest.
- Only comparable to Machu Picchu in majestic Cusco.
Karajía and Quiocta Tour
- Sarcophagi of Karajia.
- Caves of Quiocta.
Tour to Gocta
- This day we will enjoy knowing "The third highest waterfall in the World".
- Gocta has that particular charm that will leave you amazed.
- We are sure that we will have to insist you to undertake the return ... once there, you will not want to return!
Chachapoyas City Tour
- Main Square.
- Cathedral Church
- Pampas of Figs Urcos.
- Sonche river canyon.
City Tour Cajamarca
- Main Square.
- Cathedral Church
- San francisco Church.
- Belén Monumental Complex.
- Museum of Religious Art.
- Rescue Room
- Santa Apolonia hill.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport / Terrestrial Terminal - Hotel - Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- Tickets Cajamarca - Chachapoyas - Cajamarca.
- Accommodation: 7 nights.
- Food: 7 American / Continental breakfasts.
- Mobility and tickets to tourist attractions.
- Tourist lunches in Chachapoyas.
- Tickets to / from the city of origin of the traveler.
- Lunches in Cajamarca.
- Dinner in both cities.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 5 years do not pay, nor are they entitled to services and travel under the responsibility and guardianship of their parents. From 5 to 9 years, 15% discount, sharing bed, minimum 2 accompanying adults. From 10 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
3d / 2n Kuelap, Karajía and Quiocta in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Horseback rides
Kuelap: An Adventure Trip Very Close to Heaven - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
New Year 2020 - 4d / 0n in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Horseback rides, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Chachapoyas Culture and Nature - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides