- What are you waiting to visit Cajamarca?
- Come and live a different experience!
- Discover the majestic Cumbemayo Stone Forest.
- Experience a City Tour that will allow you to know the attractions of the city.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cajamarca: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOURS + COLPA + BAÑOS DEL INCA
- In the morning: Reception at the bus station or airport, transfer and installation at the hotel.
- 10.00 am City Tour: Visit the Plaza de Armas, Santa Catalina de Alejandría Church (Cathedral), San Francisco Church, Rescue Room, Bethlehem Church, Colonial Men's Hospital, Women's Colonial Hospital (Archaeological Museum and Ethnographic Museum), Hill of Santa Apolonia, "Silla del Inca".
- 3.30 pm La Collpa + Baños del Inca: Traditional "llama de las Vacas" by its name at the time of milking. The artificial lagoon, chapel, Los Baños del Inca, the first Tourist Spa of Northern Peru with thermo-medicinal waters, Poza del Inca and Los Perolitos, whose temperatures reach 78 ° C.
- Return to Cajamarca.
CUMBE MAYO + OTUZCO
- 8.00 am Breakfast.
- 9.30 am Cumbemayo: Located at 3,500 meters above sea level, Mirador Bella Vista, from where we can observe the Cajamarca valley in all its splendor. Layzón, "Forest of Stones". We will continue our excursion with the visit to the Sanctuary with inscriptions of Petroglyphs, the Tunnel of Desires, ceremonial altars, sacrificial stones and the aqueduct of Cumbe Mayo, great work of hydraulic engineering.
- 1.00 pm Typical lunch.
- 3.30 pm Otuzco: Hanging Bridge, Windows of Otuzco, Viewpoint of the countryside; Ex Hacienda Tres Molinos, Botanical Garden of the Hydrangeas, Fundo Los Alpes, to buy and taste dairy varieties.
- Return to Cajamarca.
FREE TIME + TRANSFER
- 8.00 am Breakfast.
- 9.00 am Free time to shop.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the Bus Station or Airport.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport / Terrestrial Terminal to the hotel (upon arrival and return).
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 1 typical lunch.
- City Tour + Santa Apolonia.
- Tour Collpa + Baños del Inca.
- Cumbemayo Tour
- Otuzco Tour + Three Mills + Cheese Factory "The Alps"
- Tickets to the attractions to visit.
- Transportation for the transfer in the tours.
- Interprovincial passages to or from Cajamarca.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 to 9 years old they have a 15% discount, sharing a bed, minimum with 2 accompanying adults, in a double or matrimonial room. From 10 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the mobility of transfer for the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick up.
Hotel 2 star Santa Rosa, San José o similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities, they are close to the Main Square. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
3d/0n Traditions and Culture in Cajamarca (Only Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Cajamarca Natural and Magical Religious - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation
Classic Cajamarca - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits