Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Welcome to the historic district of Supe, the cradle of the First Civilization of America and the second oldest in the world: The Sacred Citadel of Caral (5,000 years).
- We invite you to visit this majestic archaeological center, with its impressive pyramids: Pyramid of the Amphitheater, Greater Pyramid, Pyramid of the Huanca, and its perfect circular squares; next to its beautiful valley of Supe.
- Also, we will know the Agricultural City of Caral: Aspero (3,000 BC), archaeological city of huge Huacas and pyramids with its impressive view of the sea and the valley of Supe.
- You will also get to know beautiful natural landscapes within this majestic tourist circuit. Encourage yourself to know this great land of Supe, full of history, culture and beautiful natural charms.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- 5:00 a.m. STARTING POINT N ° 01 : MovilBus Land Terminal: Av. Paseo de la República 749 - La Victoria. (In front of National Stadium).
- 5:30 am. STARTING POINT N ° 02: MovilBus Land Terminal: Av. Tomas Valle 651 - San Martin de Porres (10 minutes from Jorge Chávez International Airport).
SUPE PUEBLO - PUERTO SUPE
- Between 5:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. Approach at chosen starting point.
- 8:30 am Arrival in Barranca. Terrestrial Terminal Movilbus.
- Pick up and transfer in Van to the hotel in Supe Pueblo.
- 8:45 am Arrival at the hotel. Reception and installation in rooms. Short break.
- 9:00 am Breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:00 am Start of Tourist Service. Visit the Supe Community Museum. Extensive and detailed information of the archaeological complexes to visit.
- 11:30 am Visit the Aspero Archaeological Complex (3,000 ac). Agropesquera City of Caral. Visit of pyramids and Huacas, information center.
- 2:00 pm Brief visit to the Island of Pharaoh Beach. Beautiful beach jewel, with an island of pyramidal shape, an impressive lighthouse and impressive caves. Take pictures
- 2:30 pm Lunch at the hotel.
- 4:00 pm Mid-World Albiferous Visit. Ecological bird reserve. with an 8km lagoon, next to the sea. Boat ride in the lagoon. Take pictures
- 6:30 pm Return to the Hotel. Short break.
- 7:30 pm Dinner at the hotel.
- 9:00 pm Overnight.
SUPE PUEBLO - BARRANCA
- 8:00 am Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:00 am Start of Tourist Service. Departure to the Sacred Citadel of Caral, we will start the trip through the valley of Supe.
- 10:30 am Arrival at the Sacred Citadel of Caral, with an antiquity of 5,000 years, the first civilization of America and second worldwide. Declared by UNESCO as "Cultural Heritage of Humanity". We will appreciate its majestic pyramids, ceremonial centers and circular plazas.
- Free time for taking pictures and buying souvenirs and crafts.
- 1:00 pm Departure to the Town of Supe Pueblo.
- 2:00 pm Lunch at the hotel.
- 3:30 pm Term of hotel services, preparation of suitcases for return trip to Lima.
- 4:00 pm Departure to Barranca. Visit Cristo Redentor viewpoint, located on the Cerro Colorado, where you can see a panoramic view of the valley of Barranca and the immense Pacific Ocean, as well as the statue of Christ the Redeemer, replica of the Christ of Corcovado of Brazil of 20 m. Tall.
- 5:30 pm Transfer to the Terrestrial Terminal Movilbus de Barranca. Review and boarding of passengers and luggage.
- 6:00 pm Departure to the city of Lima. Term of our tourist services.
- 9:30 pm Arrival to the City of Lima.
- End of service
- Transportation Lima - Barranca - Lima: Empresa Transporte MovilBus.
- Transfer in Van from Barranca to the different tourist circuits.
- Entrance tickets to different tourist places.
- Accommodation: 1 night.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches + 1 dinner at the hotel.
- Boat ride.
- Guide service in tourist circuits.
- Personal assistance
- Payments for excess baggage on the bus.
- Extra food to the tourist service.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours described in itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 1 star BUENDIA HOTEL
- Buendía Hotel , welcomes you to the Historic District of Supe Pueblo.
- Our facilities are located in Supe Pueblo, height Km. 188 of the Panamericana Norte.
- It offers comfortable and spacious rooms, with private bathroom, sitting table, closet, TV, garage. We provide a friendly and personalized service.
- Interprovincial Transport Company.
- It has modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Lima Millenary Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day Cultural Route in Caral - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Nothing with Sea Lions in Callao + Transfer - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Boat Rides, Water activities
Palomino Islands (From Miraflores or San Isidro) - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits