DescriptionTired of the stress of the city? Do you need a vacation? Do not hesitate and enjoy this full day in the Central Selva.
- The Central Selva is a sub tropical region located in the center of Peru and occupies 10% of the Peruvian territory and is distributed between the regions of Junín, Pasco, Huánuco, Ucayali, Loreto, Huancavelica and Cusco.
- Located between 700 and 2000 meters above sea level, the central forest borders the Suni to the west, the Rupa-Rupa to the north, the river Yunga to the south and the Selva baja to the east and the Selva Alta to the southeast.
- Unlike the Amazon rainforest, it has a cool and temperate climate although it has large rivers such as Ene, Perené and Mantaro.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day from Huancayo
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Concepción, Jauja, Yanamarca Valley and the alternate route called Lomo Largo.
- Huaricolca: Picturesque village.
- Tarmatambo: Landscape and terraced area, natural viewpoint.
- Tarma: Plaza de armas and Santa Ana Church.
- Acobamba: Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Carpapata: Natural viewpoint.
- On the way to the jungle we can see: The Cabello de Ángel waterfall - Yanango suspension bridge and the snail-shaped road - La Ducha del Diablo waterfall - The virgin of Chanchamayo and the tunnel of desires - Paso de los valientes and the cataract The Veil of the Bride (Optional during the first 3 months of the year, for the rainy season).
- San Ramón: Tirol Waterfall (30 minutes trekking).
- On the way to the waterfall, we can find stalls selling handicrafts, food and drinks.
- Puente Herrería: Boundary between San Ramón and La Merced.
- La Merced: Main square and main Church (Optional, depending on time).
- Quimiri: Suspension bridge of the year 1905 (Optional, depending on time).
- Pampa Michi: Native Community of Asánincas.
- Highland Cofee: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 11:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Private or Shared Service).
- Tour guide.
- Entrance to the Tirol Waterfall.
- Entrance to the Native Community of Asánincas.
- Food (If you bring snacks, preferably light snacks: dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - San Andrés - Golden Jungle - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Burgundy (Full Adrenaline) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Independence Day 2019 - Central Jungle - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking to the "Golden Forest of the Incas" - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits