DescriptionThe city of Chachapoyas, in the Amazon Region, dazzles us with its gastronomy and its varied tourist wonders.
- Marvel at the Fortified City of Kuelap.
- Discover the adventure and the charm of the "Third Highest Cataract in the world": Gocta.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Chachapoyas: Reception in Terminal Terrestre - Transfer to the hotel.
Reception + Accommodation accommodation.
- According to arrival time: Reception in Terminal Terrestre - Transfer to the hotel.
FORTIFIED CITIZEN OF KUELAP
- Tour duration: From 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (9 hours).
- Breakfast at the hotel
- In the morning, we will leave for the Fortified Citadel of Kuelap, famous Chachapoya archaeological site of an area of 6 hectares and with walls of 600 m long and 20 m high.
- It is the most famous pre-Hispanic legacy of the region and also the most imposing. It consists of several sectors such as "La Malca", "La Fortaleza" and "La Barreta".
- The Citadel of Kuelap was built around 500 AD and is located at 3,000 meters above sea level on a plateau that dominates the Utcubamba valley. It is presented in the form of two large elongated embankments, superimposed and each surrounded by a wall on the east and south faces.
- The archaeological complex contains about 500 structures, which allows us to propose that, at its height, the site housed around 3,000 to 3,500 inhabitants. A unique atmosphere reigns in the little streets of the citadel that is still surrounded by tropical vegetation.
- Tour duration: From 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (8 hours).
- At the indicated time, we will move to the town of Cocachimba, 1 hour from Chachapoyas.
- From there we will start the hike for 2 hours until the fall of water from the Gocta Waterfall (771 meters high, considered "the third highest in the world").
- On the way, we will observe cane cultivation fields, the typical sugar mill and appreciate the flora and fauna of the place, with the constant view of the Gocta Waterfall.
- Return to Cocachimba.
- We enjoyed our typical lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- Return to Chachapoyas.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to the terrestrial terminal.
- End of service
- Permanent Transportation to carry out the tours.
- Official guide of English - Spanish tourism.
- Fortified Citadel Tour of Kuelap.
- Tour to the Gocta Waterfall.
- 2 Lunches.
- 3 nights of lodging.
- Entrance ticket to the places to visit.
- Maps, brochures and souvenir.
- Transfer from Lima.
- Others not indicated.
- Cable car ticket (S / 40 per person).
- It is recommended to wear light and warm clothing, waterproof (in case it can rain), slippers, sunscreen and repellent.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- Children from 4 years old, pay adult rate.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Vilaya o similares
- Hotel Vilaya is located in Chachapoyas, very close to the Main Square of Arms. It offers personalized attention, comfort and security. Its rooms have private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, safe, Wi-Fi, air conditioning and mini bar. It also has a cafeteria and a bar, where you can try all kinds of typical dishes of the area or international.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Chachapoyas Culture and Nature - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Weekend in Chachapoyas - 2d / 1n - Amazonas
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars, Guided visits
Magic Jungle: Tarapoto and Chachapoyas - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars
The Charm of Amazonas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars, Archaeological visits