- We provide the best service at the lowest cost so you can visit the wonders of our tourist destination of Amazonas.
- For your comfort, our tours include everything necessary for you to enjoy your trip 100% receiving a personalized and quality service.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Chachapoyas: Coordinate the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
- We can pick you up at your arrival in Chachapoyas and take you to the hotel.
FORTRESS OF KUELAP. (Wonder of Peru)
- 8:30 a.m. We will depart from Chachapoyas, to the town of El Nuevo Tingo for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes by car.
- We will board the Cable Car for 25 minutes and then visit the most important Archaeological Complex for the Chachapoyas, built since the 6th century AD and discovered in 1843.
- They impress its stone walls of up to 20 meters high, which protect more than 500 circular houses. Many of them are decorated with zigzag and rhomboid friezes, distributed in more than seven hectares. Guided visit.
- Lunch in the town of Nuevo Tingo.
- Between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. approx. Return to Chachapoyas.
CAVERNA DE QUIOCTA AND SARCÓFAGOS DE KARAJÍA.
- 8:30 a.m. We will depart from Chachapoyas to the town of Lamud on a journey of approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- From there we will visit the Quiocta Cavern, where we can observe thousands of stalactites, stalagmites and some skeletal remains.
- In the afternoon we will depart to the town of Cruzpata (30 minutes approximately).
- We will visit the funerary statues of Karajía, located in inaccessible cliffs, where the mummified bodies of the most important rulers of the Chachapoyas culture were placed. Guided visit.
- Between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. approx. Return to Chachapoyas
GOCTA CATARACT. (The third highest in the world).
- 8:30 a.m. Departure to the town of Cocachimba. From there We will start this day full of adventure of a 10 km walk (2.30 hours approximately) to visit the Gocta Waterfall, considered the "third highest in the world" (771 meters high).
- During the whole excursion we will be in contact with nature, the most beautiful landscapes, diverse fauna and flora, orchids, birds, butterflies, etc.
- Return to the town of Cocachimba.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
- End of service
- 2 breakfasts
- Pick up and transfer from the transport agency.
- Packed at all tourist sites.
- Tickets to all tourist sites.
- Cable Car Ticket
- Mobility in pull service to all tourist sites.
- Guide in Spanish and English for the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Ponchos for Rain, etc.
- Rates apply all year, except National Holidays.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years, they pay only for the Cable Car Ticket - S / .20.40 (paid in the same place). After 5 years, they pay Full Rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Ñuñurco
- Hotel Ñuñurco is a modern establishment, with spacious rooms, ideal for a pleasant stay and feel at home, as well as for family, tourist and business visits.
- Its rooms offer you the comfort, security and kind treatment you deserve; offers breakfasts in his restaurant, where he will be treated with cordiality and kindness.
- Services: Cable TV, hot water, WiFi internet, breakfast, transfer to the airport, laundry, room service, private parking, safe.
Magic Jungle: Tarapoto and Chachapoyas - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars
Chachapoyas Formidable - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
The Charm of Amazonas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Chachapoyas Culture and Nature - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides