- Meet and enjoy this exclusive tour, characterized because you can interact with the local population.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Central meeting point, to coordinate with the Operator.
CITY TOUR AREQUIPA VIVENCIAL
- We begin the journey to the district of Cayma, one of the traditional neighborhoods of Arequipa, taking as a route the new bride of "Chilina" that allows us to have a nice view of our city, its terraces and our Chili river.
- In Cayma we will visit the Plaza Mayor and its Church, where the Dominican monks built a chapel in 1544 and today this Chapel is the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Candelaria.
- Then we will go to the area of Añashuayco; place where the famous volcanic stone "Sillar" is extracted, which is used in the construction of colonial buildings in the city of Arequipa. Here, your guide will give you information about the origin and geological formations of the quarries and we will have the opportunity to observe the hard work that this work takes.
- We will go to Yanahuara and its Main Square, with a wonderful view of the city and its volcanoes and exploring some traditional streets.
- Then to the San Camilo Market and then to the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa where your guide will give you information about its history, details of its infrastructure and important points about the Cathedral.
- End of service
- Entrances to the quarry (sillar).
- Entrance to Santa Catalina.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits
Sanctuary of Chapi + Laguna de Uzuña (Virgin of Chapi) - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation