DescriptionThere is no simple way to explain the majesty that Cusco represents. This region gathers history, modernity and adventure.
- With a mystique that wraps from the Cusquenian Plaza de Armas to the most distant places of it.
- Discover the impressive architecture of Ollantaytambo and Pisac.
- And not only that: The "Navel of the World" is also full of contemporary art and nightlife from Monday to Sunday for the more adventurous.
- Climbing, mountaineering (additional cost)
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CITY TOUR - IMPERIAL CITY OF CUSCO.
- Start: 1:30 pm.
- The tour starts at the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to tour the city and the Inca buildings that surround it, starting with its Cathedral full of history and works of art.
- Then we will know the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha. "The Golden Enclosure" as it was known, was a sacred place where worship was rendered to the maximum Inca god: the Inti (Sun)
- We will also visit the imposing Sacsayhuaman fortress, considered the greatest architectural work that the Incas carried out during its apogee. The union of the enormous rocks that were assembled in a perfect way without any use of mortar continues to amaze the world.
- We will go to Qenqo, Sanctuary dedicated to the adoration of animals. It is presumed that it was one of the most important sanctuaries that existed in the Incas.
- Puka-Pukara, located on the top of a hill, was a military post and an administrative center as well as a collective shelter that offered inn composed of platforms, stairways, passages, towers, niches.
- Finally we visited Tambomachay, which was an Inca Sanctuary for the worship of water and a place reserved for the Inca. It is known as the "Baños del Inca".
- We return to the city of Cusco.
- End: 6: 30 pm. approx.
- * Accommodation on behalf of the passenger.
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - FULL DAY
- Start: 8:00 a.m. Guided tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota River, with a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac, located on top of a mountain, combining the natural landscape with the impeccable finish of its buildings. We also visited the typical Indian market of Pisac.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley.
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortaleza y Ciudadela de Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle. We will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town and thus have a clear idea of how this military, religious and cultural center was during the Inca Empire.
- On the way back, we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal treasury of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found. We can admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico, built on the foundations of an Inca building where we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants.
- Then we went to the City of Urubamba, traveling along the banks of the Vilcanota river, finally returning to Cusco.
- 7:00 p.m. approx. End of our services.
- Transfers to the mentioned tourist places.
- Professional Tourism Guide in Spanish and English.
- Tourist transport bus for both tourist routes.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in Urubamba - Sacred Valley.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Entry ticket to Cusco Cathedral (S / .25) and Qorikancha Temple (S / .15).
- General Tourist Ticket for the visit of Sacsayhuamán, Quenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay, Ollantaytambo, Pisac and Chinchero - S / .130 Foreign Adult / S / .70 Peruvian Adult / S / .70 Foreign Student / S / .40 Peruvian Student.
- Foods not mentioned, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay; They can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day at the Salinas de Maras and Andenes de Moray. - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts