DescriptionFind a green oasis in the middle of the hot desert is the classic dream of those who are lost, very hot, dehydrated and tired.
- But if you find yourself in this situation, walking in the middle of the sands of the Huacachina desert in Peru, you probably realize that it is not an illusion.
- Huacachina is a real and fabulous little paradise.
- This proposal provides an offer of trips and activities for the LGBT community.
- We will be happy to attend your visit in Ica.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Pick up at hotel or Plaza de Armas.
- The hotel pick-up applies whenever the establishment is within the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
CITY TOUR ICA
- 11:00 am. Pick up at hotel or Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- The tour will allow you to discover artisanal wineries, where you can taste wines and piscos of great quality.
- 2 wineries where you will learn how Pisco is processed from time ago and you will know the artisan production of wine.
- In each of the wineries there will be tasting and tasting of pisco and wine. The guide will teach you how to taste pisco.
- After that, the visit to the candy store "Margarito", where you will have a tasting of typical Ica cookies.
- Departure to Huacachina.
- Tour with a tubular ride through the desert (1 hour).
- You will be provided with sandboard tables and instructions for practicing this sport.
- Departure to Cachiche. Park of the Witches.
- Learn about the history of their witches and their ancient legends.
- "Palm tree of the 7 heads".
- 5:00 pm. End of the tour (approx. Hour).
- Between 11:00 and 11:30 am - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica, Plaza de Armas or hotel (if you are near the parade ground)
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- 11.30 am Plaza de Armas de Icay the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- 12.30 pm Bodega Vitivinicola, where we will learn about the pisco process and then we will go "from theory to practice" with a delicious tasting of wines, piscos, macerated and cocktails.
- 1:30 pm approx. - We will visit a Country Restaurant so that passengers can have lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- 2.30 pm Visit to the town of Cachiche: Parque de las Brujas.
- 3.00 pm Palm tree of the 7 heads.
- 3.30 pm - Visit the Laguna de la Huacachina, "the Oasis of America". Here we can take pictures and buy souvenirs.
- 4.00 pm The most adventurous will be able to practice Tubular and Sandboard (Included) Or use the time buying crafts, walking, etc.
- 5.00 pm Transfer to the main square of Ica.
- Visit to Vitivinicultural Wineries.
- Tasting of wines and Piscos.
- Walk through the City.
- Visit to Huacachina.
- Tourist transport.
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Walk in sandboxes (tubular) + Sandboard.
- Boarding fee to the desert.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Transfers Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Meals, drinks or snacks during the tour.
- No other point not established in the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Minibuggies in Paracas - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Ica: Tradition, Culture and Adventure - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides