- Huánuco was a colonial center in past eras.
- Here temples, haciendas and mansions were built within a territory populated for centuries by the man of Lauricocha and other cultures.
- These millenary cultures left traces of their presence in Kotosh or "Temple of the Crossed Hands".
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
City Tour Huánuco
- Departure from Huánuco.
- León de Huánuco.
- San Sebastian Churches.
- San Cristóbal Church
- Calicanto Bridge (Cal, egg white, pebble stone and sand).
- Kotosh: Museum of site and archaeological center, where one finds the crossed hands and the magnetic point.
- Return to Huánuco.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourist Guide (The driver of the mobility carries out this work) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Live An Unforgettable Experience - Tingo María - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Climbing, Guided visits
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Huánuco - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits