- This service is given privately, You can choose the pick-up time.
- We will make a tour through different places in the beautiful city of Puno.
- We will visit places of historical, cultural and natural interest of the city.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour Puno
- ARCO DEUSTUA: Located 3 blocks from the main street in Puno, this monument is built in honor of the Peruvians who fought in the battle of Junín and Ayacucho. Built in 1846, it has two gazebos on its sides. This monument has a lot of historical - moral value.
- PINO PARK: Located in the center of the city of Puno, in the center is a monument to Dr. Manuel Pino, hero of the war with Chile; It was built in 1901.
- JR. LIMA: It is the main street of all Puno, in this shred we can find all kinds of souvenirs, restaurants, accommodations, exchange houses, banks, etc.
- PLAZA DE ARMAS: It was built in the old Supay Wasi (House of the Devil). Until 1925, in the central part we could find a pool made of bronze, which was changed with the monument to Colonel Francisco Bolognesi.
- CARLOS DREYER MUSEUM: It is the museum of the provincial municipality of Puno, which shows us a passage through pre-Inca times, until colonial times. Counting with rooms of the Andean cultures such as Pukara, Tiahuanaco and Inca. And he also gives us a review of life in the Spanish colony. A great museum to visit without a doubt.
- CATHEDRAL OF PUNO: Built in the seventeenth century and with a minor basilica. The facade was sculpted and worked in stone by the Peruvian architect Simon de Asto. The Cathedral of Puno was built on El Denominado Supay Kancha or El Cerco del Diablo. It was completed on May 25, 1757 and is a sample of the Spanish Baroque style that includes Andean elements that give the monument a mestizo character.
- MARKET OF BRUJAS DE LAYKAKOTA: We will visit the witch market of the market of Laykakota in order that you can learn a little more about our idiosyncrasies.
- Private transport.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Tickets to the Carlos Dreyer Museum - S / .15 per person.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Routes in other vehicles, Historical visits
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Cultural visits