DescriptionDo you know why Ica is the second tourist destination in Peru? What do you think of a trip? You do not need to go so far to know the wonders that our wonderful country offers.
- Come to Ica and you will discover the best combination of Escape + Relax + Adrenaline.
- Try the best piscos and wines in Peru and live an adventure enjoying a walk through the desert in the sand carts and practicing Sandboarding.
- Get to know the Ica Regional Museum and be amazed by the cultural legacy of Paracas and Nasca.
- Enjoy the lagoon of Huacachina, better known as "The Oasis of America", where we will make an adventure tour enjoying the famous Sandboarding sport and the sand carts.
- Visit one of the oldest artisan wineries in Ica and receive a chair of pisco and wines.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Main square.
- You can also pick it up from your hotel in Ica, provided it is close to the square and prior coordination with the Operator.
CITY TOUR OF ICA + ICA REGIONAL MUSEUM
- 11:00 am - Meeting at the meeting point.
- City Tour Ica: We will visit the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings.
- Visit to the artisanal wine cellar, where you will learn about the process of making Pisco.
- Visit the Alfredo Bermudez Jenkins Museum.
- Visit to the "Oasis of America": La Laguna Huacachina, a place surrounded by immense dunes and palm trees.
- In the afternoon: Adventure Tour Buggie + Sandboarding. Live the extreme adventure in one of the most spectacular deserts of the Peruvian coast aboard our tubular cars (sandboxes).
- Sandboarding is also included so you can slide in the dunes.
- Return to the starting point.
- End of our services.
- Between 11:00 and 11:30 am - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica, Plaza de Armas or hotel (if you are near the parade ground)
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- 11.30 am Plaza de Armas de Icay the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- 12.30 pm Bodega Vitivinicola, where we will learn about the pisco process and then we will go "from theory to practice" with a delicious tasting of wines, piscos, macerated and cocktails.
- 1:30 pm approx. - We will visit a Country Restaurant so that passengers can have lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- 2.30 pm Visit to the town of Cachiche: Parque de las Brujas.
- 3.00 pm Palm tree of the 7 heads.
- 3.30 pm - Visit the Laguna de la Huacachina, "the Oasis of America". Here we can take pictures and buy souvenirs.
- 4.00 pm The most adventurous will be able to practice Tubular and Sandboard (Included) Or use the time buying crafts, walking, etc.
- 5.00 pm Transfer to the main square of Ica.
- Tourist Mobility
- City Tour Ica + Plaza de Armas.
- Artisan wine cellar and Pisco.
- Laguna de Huacachina.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Regional Museum of Ica + Entrance.
- Adventure Tour: Buggies & Sandboarding.
- Driver - Guide in Spanish.
- Bus Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Entrance Huacachina - S / 3.60.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- In the Tubulares only children from 6 years old are allowed.
- If you have a university card, it is essential to bring it.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Aerial Rides, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
2d / 1n Visit to Lines and Aqueducts in Nazca - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Minibuggies in Paracas - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits