Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionAre you looking to rest, take good photos, live a bit of adrenaline and enjoy spectacular landscapes in the so-called "Seville Peruana" - Ayacucho?
- Live unique experiences rappelling in the canyons of Qorihuillca.
- Meet the wonderful pools of turquoise water, "Millpo" - The Hidden Jewel of Ayacucho
- Enjoy Huanta, the Pikimachay cave, its colonial bridge, viewpoint and more.
- Find out why Huanta is known as "the Emerald of the Andes".
- Have a great holiday with your partner, family and / or friends in Ayacucho
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Rapel (additional cost)
- Ayacucho - Huamanga: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
- 9:00 PM. We will depart from the Plaza de armas de Huamanga towards the GRIETAS DE QORIHUILLCA .
- Once there, our guide will explain about the formations of these canyons and the various routes to enjoy this wonderful place.
- In the usual case, we will start on the intermediate path, taking a walk for 1 hour and a half, enjoying the flora and fauna of QORIHUILLCA until we enter the cracks and canyons of the same name.
- According to the interest of the traveler, the return to Huamanga will be calculated.
- >> Remember that it is a Half Day, whose duration does not exceed 6 hours.
- >> Does not include lunch.
Millpu, "The Hidden Jewel of Ayacucho"
- 8:00 am. We begin our incredible experience at the Millpu Natural Pools, called "The Hidden Jewel of Ayacucho" or "Turquoise Waters".
- They are natural waterfall-shaped pools that magically were formed by mother earth along the canyon. On the tour you will appreciate the salmon trout fish farms and poultry that will put the background music on the walk.
- A brief stop will be made at the first viewpoint where the 2 paths to follow will be explained.
- The first to the same waters can take a refreshing dip and take pictures.
- And the second where we will walk for 20 minutes until we reach the Millpu Waterfalls and the "Ojo de Agua", where all this whim of nature is born.
- 3:00 pm Outdoor lunch (included)
- 4:30 pm. Return to Ayacucho (return duration 3 hours approx.).
- 9:30 am On the way to the province of HUANTA , we will make a short walk of approximately 30 minutes towards LA CAVE DE PIKIMACHAY (20,000 BC); Later we will visit the COLONIAL BRIDGE OF AYAHUARCUNA an explanation of the history of the bridge, the natural viewpoint of green cross.
- Then we will visit the city of HUANTA known as “ The Beautiful Emerald of the Andes ” (We will visit the Plaza Mayor, the parent church of Huanta. Bishop of Stone, tasting of typical drinks based on net fruits of the region (coca, lucuma with milk, muña, prickly pear, also Algarrobina and more; in addition you will visit the aqochaca waterfall and enjoy the contact with nature.
- Free time to take photos.
- Return to Ayacucho, arriving at 5:00 pm approx.
- End of our services.
- >> Does not include lunch.
- Wait at the Ayacucho terminal and transfer to your accommodation.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 Tours mentioned.
- Transportation for the tours.
- Entrance fees to tourist places.
- Guided specialized in Spanish / English.
- Permanent Assistance
- Food: 3 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch in Millpo
- Transfer to the Ayacucho terminal.
- Bus or air ticket (Lima / Hyo - Ayacucho - Lima / Hyo)
- Food not specified in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tips (tips) and souvenirs.
- Rates valid for the whole year, except New Year, Holy Week, National Holidays, Long Holidays and local festivities.
- No reimbursement will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor may it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without notice for weather issues, strikes and other events that we cannot control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- PUNCTUALITY: We demand to be in place and time indicated for each activity. Otherwise we will only give you 10 minutes of waiting without reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Price without VAT, by promotion law in Amazon.
Hotel 1 star Plaza Inn Hotel u similares
- Offering a terrace, non-smoking rooms and free Wi-Fi access throughout, Plaza Inn Hotel is less than 1 km from Cumana City Stadium.
- New facilities, new bathroom, comfortable bed, rooms with interns and no street noise is heard, very close to the main square.
- Guest rooms offer services such as sofa and seating area.
- Provides infusion service to suit the client at the reception.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour. In case of Check-late and / or delay, it will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the hotel the corresponding amount.
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits