DescriptionKnowing Arequipa, its charms, its people, its food and the incomparable beauty of the Colca Canyon, was never so easy.
- With this service take advantage of knowing everything in a single day.
- Our team is ready and waiting to serve you as you deserve.
- Observing the flight of our beautiful Andean Cóndor, is the value added in this tour.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the city center of the city (Center and Fence).
- For accommodation outside these limits, check with the operator, after your purchase, the feasibility of picking it up or meeting point or additional cost.
COLCA 1 DAY
- Start: 3:00 am.
- You will be picked up at your hotel between 3:00 am. and 3:30 am. to encircle the Colca Canyon.
- The first stop is in the Control of the town of Chivay to pay the Tourist Ticket.
- Then we will take breakfast to go to Cruz del Cóndor to see the flight of the Condors and appreciate the depth of the canyon, considered one of the deepest on the planet.
- We will stay here for 1 hour 45 min. approx. Return to the Mirador de Antahuilque to see the mysterious lagoons and terraces or agricultural terraces of more than a thousand years.
- Then we visited the Mirador de Choquetico to see the hanging tombs and the model Lito. During the visit we will also be able to appreciate the small picturesque villages of this valley with its people wearing their typical costumes.
- We will go to Chivay to head for "La Calera" (thermal baths), where we will be 1 hour approx.
- We return to Chivay for lunch.
- On the return to Arequipa we stop at the Alto Pata pampa Point (4,910 masl), to see the volcanoes and the Andean mountain range with its great snow-capped mountains; in Tocra Pampa, where we can appreciate families that are dedicated to the raising of llamas and alpacas; and in the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve, where we can see vicuñas in the wild.
- Arrival to Arequipa.
- End: 5:00 pm.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Transfer by operator bus (shared service).
- Bilingual guide.
- Tourist Ticket Colca: Peruvian S / .20 - Latinos S / .40 - Foreigners S / .70.
- Entrance to Hot Springs.
- The tours and tours carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n- Rafting and Adventures in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Turistic bus, panoramic, Rafting
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Arequipa + Colca - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa - Colca + Connection With Lake Titicaca - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Horseback rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits