- We will visit one of the deepest and most beautiful canyons in the world in just 1 day, starting very early from the hotel.
- We will also observe the majestic flight of the condors and to relax we can visit the thermal baths of Chacapi, whose waters have healing properties.
- Then we will enjoy our lunch to return to the City of Arequipa.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Colca Canyon 1 Day
- 3:00 am We begin to pick up the passengers from their respective hotels and in an average of 3 hours we will arrive at the city of Chivay where we will have Breakfast, then in an hour and a half passing through the entire Colca Valley we will arrive at the viewpoint of the “ Cruz del Condor ” natural viewpoint where we can see the king from the heights of the Andes.
- During the tour we will observe the beautiful andenería of the canyon that is mixed with the vegetation and the typical characters of the area. During the return to Chivay we will have some stops at the most prominent points of the area such as the Mysterious Lagoons of Altahuilque, Litó model of Choquetico, Hanging Tombs of Choquetico.
- To enter the traditional town of Maca where we will know The Church of Santa Ana de Maca one of the most beautiful in the valley we can make souvenir purchases and take pictures with the animals of the area.
- Yanque is the last town that we will visit in the same residence the most representative characters of the local Cultures and the Spanish Era.
- Visit to the thermal baths of Chacapi
- Lunch time
- 1:30 pm Return to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm Arrival to Arequipa.
- End of service
- Tourist Transport, Oxygen Balloon, First Aid Kit, GPS.
- Tour guide.
- Semi Breakfast - Buffet.
- 1 lunch
- Tourist Ticket: S / .20 Peruvians / S / .40 Latinos / S / .70 Foreigners.
- Entrance Thermal Baths S / .15.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes.
- Shoes suitable for short walks.
- Little suitcase.
- Bathing clothes for hot springs.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Colca Canyon 2d / 1n - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pillones Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Chivay from Puno - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits