DescriptionGet to know the amazing Colca Canyon.
- Visit Chivay, the most important town in the Colca Valley, then we will take a rustic road to the Cruz del Cóndor, enjoying the landscape of the Colca Valley, with its pre-Inca terraces.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- From 02:30 am the mobility will pick up passengers through the different hotels in the historic center of the city, to go to the city of Chivay, approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes, by the current road of Arequipa, Juliaca , Puno, Cusco, until arriving at Pampa Cañahuas, there we take the detour to later arrive at Chivay, the most important town in the Colca Valley, where we will have our breakfast, and then we will leave by a rustic road towards the Cruz del Cóndor, enjoying of the landscape of the Colca Valley, with its pre-Inca terraces, the trip takes an hour and a half to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, from where you can see the Colca Canyon and the enigmatic flight of the Condors.
- After having enjoyed 01:30 hrs at the Mirador del Cañón del Colca and the flight of the Condor, we return by the same road to Chivay, but we will make some stops, the first stop is in the village of Pinchollo (Mirador de Wayrapunko). Where you have a magnificent landscape view of the Colca Valley. The second stop is the Antahuilque viewpoint where you can see the pre-Inca terraces in the form of an amphitheater and the mysterious lagoons of the Colca Valley. The fourth stop is the town of Maca and its Colonial Church, now restored. The fifth stop is optional, the town of Yanque with its most beautiful church in the Colca Valley. Then he returns to Chivay around noon.
- Time to have lunch After lunch, we will return to Arequipa, passing through the highest point of our trip called Mirador de los Volcanes with 4910 meters above sea level
- We arrived in Arequipa around 5:00 p.m. leaving them at their respective hotels.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon.
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Any other cost not specified.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Waterfalls and Town of Yura - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Campiña - Half Day - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Historical visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Rafting
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Majes Valley: Vineyards and Shrimp - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking