- Visit one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- A wonderful valley with a mother nature that offers us attractions of important tourist value, with beautiful natural landscapes.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Departure from the city of Arequipa.
- Pick up from their respective hotels or tourist whereabouts, prior coordination.
Arequipa - Colca Canyon
- Starting at 7:30 a.m. Mobility goes through the different hotels to start our journey to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani mountain towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicuñas.
- In the bofedales of Tocra we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, we will stop the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 13:30 approx. Arrival to the town of Chivay. Lunch. In the afternoon, 16:30 hrs. we will enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera whose thermo medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º (degrees centigrade) of temperature in the pools (do not forget to take your swimsuit) .19: 30 aprox. Dinner.
- Overnight in Chivay.
Cruz del Cóndor
- After having breakfast, we will head towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where we can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the Colca Canyon.
- On the way back to Chivay we will visit the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, where we will observe typical dances of the area as well as the Lito Models, Hanging Tombs, Colonial Churches and Pre-Inca Andenerías.
- Between 12:00 and 12:20 pm. approx. Arrival to Chivay.
- Between 13:00 to 13:30 approx. We will board the bus to return to Arequipa.
- We arrived around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional tourism guide (English / Spanish).
- 1 night accommodation in the Colca.
- 1 breakfast
- Peña show Folklorica.
- Hotel taxes.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Income to the Colca Canyon (Peruvian S / .20 / Foreigner S / .70).
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths of La Calera (S / .15)
- Extra expenses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Terra Mistica Colca Ecolodge
- Offering a garden, Terra Mística Colca Ecolodge is located in Chivay in the Arequipa Region, 400 meters from the bus station and 2.1 km from the Colca Canyon.
- The accommodation has a 24-hour reception and its rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
New Year 2020 - 5d / 4n in the Beaches of Mollendo - Arequipa
Activities: Kayak, Boat Rides, Guided visits
From Chivay to Puno - Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits