- It is a very welcoming place, with excellent people in their permanent attention.
- Caregivers, retailers in the security and enjoyment of tourists.
- An environment that helps reflection and connection with nature.
- Beautiful surroundings, which enhance each walk, tour, conversation and good company.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal
- Transfer to the Operator's office for the corresponding records. In the case that you have large suitcases, we suggest you repack and carry only what is necessary.
- Transfer by land (4X4) to our destination for approximately 2 hours until we reach the banks of the Tambopata River.
- In this place we will take a boat to the Lodge "Monte amazónico - Tambopata".
- Welcome and delivery of rooms.
- In the afternoon, we will make an introductory walk to the tropical jungle where we will have the opportunity to see animals in their natural habitat such as amphibians, mammals, reptiles, insects, among others.
Collpa de Guacamayos
- We woke up very early (4:30 am) to leave for the largest collpa de Guacamayos in the world: La Collpa Chuncho on a trip of approximately 1:30 hours by boat.
- On the way we will have the incredible opportunity to see some species such as Ronsocos, "the largest rodents in the world", Sachavacas, and you can even see the most beautiful South American feline: The Jaguar.
- Once we arrive at the Collpa de Guacamayos, we will see hundreds of parrots of different species that come to eat clay from the wall adjacent to the river.
- We will settle in our saddles to wait for one of the most beautiful natural bird shows in the world to begin.
- The parrots are followed by the 3 most colorful species of macaws in America, the reds and greens, plus the blue and yellow macaws come together to eat clay, necessary in their daily diet, and eliminate toxins. On a good day of activity, you will see hundreds of these wonderful animals flying over you. An experience for life.
- Return to our lodging.
- Breakfast and rest.
- Then we will have a walk through our botanical garden where we can appreciate some fruit, timber, and medicinal species of our area, in the company of our guide.
- In the afternoon we will have the opportunity to go kayaking in the Tambopata River (Optional, cost for the traveler's account), in this way we will have more opportunity to observe the largest animals of the Tambopata Reserve.
- At night we will have free to rest or possibility of doing another night walk.
- Our boat will take us back to Puerto Maldonado, the same one way trip, we will return.
- Arrival in Puerto Maldonado.
- Transfer to the Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
- End of service
- Lodging (only in Double, Triple, Quadruple Room).
- Bilingual Guidance Service (Spanish / English).
- Transportation Airport / Lodge / Airport.
- Food: Lunch, dinner, breakfast.
- Consumption of bar (alcoholic beverages).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- It is recommended to bring: Repellent, flashlight, binoculars, personal utensils, sunscreen, hiking shoes, shirts and long pants.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Inn Hacienda Tambopata
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ecoaventura Extremo by Rió in Tambopata - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides