Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- All our packages include an Andean Spiritual Magic Session completely free and voluntary.
- It is suggested to have an additional day for this activity.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY - AGUAS CALIENTES.
- 8:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- Pisaq: Market where local artisans sell their typical products. Archaeological park of the town where impressive agricultural platforms are seen.
- Urubamba: Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, this is where we will have our buffet lunch.
- Ollantaytambo: The architectural scene is of exceptional interest for the size, style and originality of its construction. It is one of the most peculiar and surprising archaeological parks in Peru, due to the multiplicity of architectural types and the uniqueness of each of them. Here we will visit the archaeological remains and the typical market of the area.
- Transfer to the train station of Ollantaytambo, which goes to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town), once there we will move to our hostel where in the evening you will receive the visit of our tour guide for the final information of the tour to Machu Picchu the next day.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - HUAYNA PICCHU - CUSCO.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to the bus station that goes to the "Lost City of the Incas", Machu Picchu.
- We will also ascend to the mountain of Huayna Picchu.
- You will enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu, where you will visit agricultural terraces and urban areas, the Temple of the Condor, the Temple of the Sun, etc.
- After 2 hours of guided, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
- On the way back we will take the bus to Aguas Calientes to go to the train station that will take us to Ollantaytambo.
- Finally we will take our transport that will take us to the city of Cusco.
- End of service
- Transfer from the hotel to start our visit to the Sacred Valley.
- Professional Guide Sacred Valley.
- Tourist bus to visit the Sacred Valley.
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu.
- One night at Hotel Aguas Calientes, breakfast buffet included.
- Transfer by Tourist Bus (Ollantaytambo - Cusco).
- Partial ticket for entry to the Sacred Valley.
- Dinner of the 1st day.
- Lunch and Dinner on the 2nd day.
- International or national flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Other important points
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Seven Machupicchu o similares
- Room with private bathroom, hot water, buffet breakfast included, Internet.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Machu Picchu Magic 6 Days (Humantay Lagoon - Maras & Moray) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
A Rainbow Converted into a Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits