S/. 655USD 186
Cusco 4d / 3n
4 days and 0 nights
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco 4d / 3n
Do you want to escape from routine, stress and fill yourself with 100% energy? Simple: Come visit Machu Picchu!
- An excellent place to leave everything that happened and renew with the good that will come.
- Service specially designed for those who have few days of travel but with great expectations of knowing our wonder and our beautiful imperial city and its surroundings.
- We have the best guides and tourism specialists that will make your trip an unforgettable experience, leaving in each of you the desire to want to return.
- A trip full of mystery, culture, extraordinary landscapes, charm and history.
- Cusco: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Pick up + Accommodation + City Tour + Night in Cusco
- At coordinated time: Pick up from Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Between 1:00 and 1:30 pm - Pick up from the accommodation for the City Tour.
- The temple of Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo of Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the Temple of the Sun. Nowadays you can appreciate the wonderful Inca architecture united to the Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the so-called "Cusqueña School".
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonish tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of some 20,000 men, both in the work of the foundations and in the quarries.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard post along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its staircases you can see falls of crystal clear water and, according to what is affirmed here, you worshiped the liquid element for the Incas, which is El Agua.
Cusco - Hydroelectric Power Plant - Aguas Calientes
- Your pick up will be coordinated with the guide to start with the departure of the bus from Cusco to Hidroeléctricas (6 hours approximately).
- Later, those who wish can walk from this point to Aguas Calientes, which is 2 and a half hours, it is a very beautiful walk.
- But if you wish you could also board the train that will take you in about 40 minutes to Aguas Calientes.
- Once you get there, we will all meet at the door of the Church to direct us to their respective accommodations.
- On the route we will make a stop in Santa Teresa to enjoy a delicious lunch (included).
Full Day Machupicchu
- We will coordinate your pick up with the guide to start with the bus departure from the town of Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (Duration: 30 minutes), which will be done in modern and extensive tour buses departing from Aguas Calientes every 15 minutes . or as soon as the bus is full.
- Once we arrive at Machupicchu we will pass the control with your entrance, which will be provided by your guide for your respective entrance to the citadel. Here you will have 2 unforgettable hours of explanation and guidance.
- Remember that the downhill bus will take another 30 minutes approximately and to be able to board your return train, you must also arrive at the train station 30 minutes before the departure to Hydroelectric, or if you wish you can walk from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric through 2 hours and a half
- It must be at maximum hydroelectric power at 2:30 pm, since at that time we left the group with a return to the city of Cusco.
- 9:30 pm - Arrival in Cusco (hour approx.).
- In case it is encouraged to climb the Huaynapichu after the visit to Machupicchu, please indicate us along with the purchase of your package , since both mountains come in the same ticket.
- Important: In this case, we will indicate if there are spaces available and to be able to buy the Access Ticket together with the one from Machu Picchu, since both places have limited places for their entrance. The additional value is S / .70 soles per person.
- We also recommend you to enjoy the thermal baths , this service can be paid directly and has a cost of S / .5.00 per person.
Return to Lima.
- End of services.
- Transfers Airport or Terminal Terrestre to the hotel.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Cusco - "Peru 4U House" + 1 Night in Aguas Calientes - Hotel "Dennys House".
- Food: 2 Breakfasts + 1 lunch.
- City Tour
- Touristic bus.
- Official bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- >> Other languages, please consult previously.
- Transfer Cusco - Aguas Calientes - Cusco.
- Full Day Machupicchu.
- Entry ticket to Machupicchu.
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu.
- Guided tour in Machupicchu.
- Photo of Memory with the Group.
- Partial ticket: City Tour (S / .55 includes Koricancha).
- Train Cusco - Aguas Calientes.
- >> The Local Train applies only to Peruvians and must be purchased in person by the traveler with his current Dni at hand. It does not ensure seats or availability. Cost: S / .20 round trip per person.
- >> The Expedition Train applies to both Peruvians and foreigners and can be purchased by third parties presenting the Traveler's Identity Document. Cost: USD $ 135 per person round trip.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Transfer Hotel - Airport or Terrestrial Terminal (Day 4).
- Services not specified.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Passengers must carry a valid ID or passport at the time of travel.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-2-estrellasURPI o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have Cable TV and a private bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- In Aguas Calientes, the accommodation facilities have similar characteristics and service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 655USD 186