S/. 638USD 180
Cusco and Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n
3 days and 2 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco and Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n
Discover the enntantos of Cusco in this tour of 3 spectacular days.
- In this adventure we will visit the capital of the Inca Empire Cusco, the cathedral, its golden palace, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay.
- We will also enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu World, its climate and unique landscape.
- Discover the magic of the beautiful city of Cusco, let it catch you.
- Cusco: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
I pick up airport + City tour + Archaeological Centers
- Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer to the hotel where you can acclimatize and not have problems with height.
- 1:40 pm - We started our visit to the Plaza Mayor of Cusco.
- Then we will go to:
- Temple of Qoricancha, built on the foundation of the Inca foundation where the Sun god was venerated, where the Inca walls are still preserved.
- Temple of Sacsayhaman, known as an offering place to the Sun god, very famous for its huge polished and molded stones, some are 9m high and 350 tons in weight.
- Qenqo Temple, where religious sacrifices were made. What remains of the archaeological complex today is still impressive.
- Military center of Puca Pucara, military control center of the Incas, consists of superimposed terraces, aqueducts, watchtowers, interior squares, walls and stairways.
- Tambomachay Temple, construction in limestone with rigging in polygonal style. This monument is known as "The Bath of the Ñusta" due to the existence of two aqueducts that carry crystal clear water all year round.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
Excursion Machu Picchu
- 3:50 am - Pick up from the hotel to transfer them to the Ollantaytambo train station.
- We will pass by your hotel in the city of Cusco two (2) hours before the departure of your train and take you to the Train Station, located in the town of Ollantaytambo.
- Then we will board the train of the company "Peru Rail" or "Inca Rail" (not included) and we will start the trip to the town of Aguas Calientes (about 2 hours).
- In Aguas Calientes we will go to the bus station to ascend 400 m. high, by a zigzag path, for 40 minutes until you reach the wonder of the world "The Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas.
- 7:00 pm - Train return to Ollantaytambo station (Not included).
- 8:50 pm - Arrival in Ollantaytambo / Transfer to Cusco by bus.
- 11:00 pm - Arrival in Cusco.
- Depending on the time of your flight or bus, will be transferred to the terminal or airport.
- End of our services.
- Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal in Cusco.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- City tour + Archaeological Centers.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Transfers to the train station.
- Guided bilingual ( For other languages, consult ).
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu (any service).
- Lunches and dinners.
- Air or land tickets to Cusco.
- Transfers outside the itinerary.
- Tourist ticket for City tour.
- Entrance to the Qoricancha
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- It is recommended to consult about the weather before your trip to define the type of clothes and accessories to wear, comfortable and suitable shoes for light walks, money available for your personal purchases (soles or dollars), a small backpack for your personal belongings.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.) and / or Strikes and / or local, regional or national demonstrations, or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may also vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasCusco Plaza Nazarenas, Cusco Jungle o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have Cable TV and a private bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- Accommodation in the indicated establishments is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will always be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 638USD 180