S/. 1,850USD 519
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail
- This superior service includes the most representative visits of the city of the Incas.
- Offering high quality services and comfort in the best 3 star hotels located in the center of the city.
- Our staff will be waiting 24 hours for you, as well as our vehicles have all the security and comfort standards required for you to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- Once you arrive at the Cusco airport, our staff will be waiting for you to welcome you and drive you to the hotel where you can settle.
RECEPTION AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO.
- The day of your arrival at the Cusco airport, a staff in charge will be waiting for you to drive you to the hotel where you can settle.
- 1:00 pm. approx. City Tour We will start with Qoricancha, Cusco Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman Temple, Qenqo and Tambomachay.
- In the evening (6:00 pm approx.) - We will be back to spend the night at the hotel.
CUSCO - PISAQ - OLLANTAYTAMBO (SACRED VALLEY)
- 8:00 am. approx. Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas, on the banks of the Vilcanota River.
- In the excursion we will visit the Inca citadel of Pisac and then we will go down to the town to visit the traditional market, where we will have the opportunity to discover the customs of the people and be able to haggle with the sellers of handicrafts.
- At noon we will go to Urubamba to have a delicious buffet lunch (included) and then continue to the Ollantaytambo Fortress, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the Selva towns.
- We will take a walk through the streets of this town that have still preserved the traces of the old military and religious center since the time of the Inca Empire.
- We will board the train ( 7:00 pm aprox. ) To Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes), where we will arrive from 9:00 pm.
- A staff will be waiting for us to take us to the hotel.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
- 8:00 am. approx. We will take the bus up to the "Lost City of the Incas" - Machupicchu, considered a jewel of Inca architecture, with neighborhoods, squares, houses, agricultural areas, roads, observatories, etc. Built on one of the flanks of an old mountain, in the middle of semi-tropical vegetation. Discovered on July 24, 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham.
- After the guided tour of approximately 2 hours, you can climb the mountain Huayna Picchu (not included) that offers a panoramic view of the place or if you wish you can walk quietly through the same citadel.
- Later they will return to the town to direct us by train to Ollantaytambo, where the transport will be waiting for them to take them to the city of Cusco.
- The Plaza San Francisco will be the point of arrival.
CUSCO - AIRPORT
- At the indicated time we will take you to the airport so you can board your flight back home.
- End of service
- Thanks for trusting us!
- Reception and Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport (in Cusco).
- BTG (General Tourist Ticket).
- 3 Breakfasts.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in Sacred Valley.
- City Tour
- Tour - Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Tourist Bus and Guide.
- Train Ticket (Expedition Service).
- Bus ticket (round trip).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Permanent personalized assistance
- Airplane tickets.
- Payment for excess baggage.
- Food (not mentioned in the program).
- Local, national and international calls.
- Personal services such as laundry, and others not specified in the itinerary.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- For the entrance to Huayna Picchu check availability.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasROYAL INKA I o similares
- The Royal Inka I Hotel is considered as "Historical Monument of Cusco". It was built more than 450 years ago, and was one of the palaces built by the Incas and then modified by the Spanish on the original bases. In relation to history, it was the home of one of the heroines ¨La Mariscal Gamarra¨, during the 19th century.
- The Royal Inka I Hotel offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. It also offers a restaurant on the first level serving international food. We also have our famous Happy Hour at the Miski, our lounge bar, where we prepare the richest Pisco Sour in Cusco. Our bilingual staff is qualified to meet your travel needs. We also offer a Spa, massage service, hairdresser, manicure and pedicure, for a unique and wonderful stay.
- In case of not having availability for the date of your trip, you will opt for a hotel of the same category and similar characteristics.
S/. 1,850USD 519