- Peru is characterized by having one of the most exquisite and varied cuisines in the world.
- In Cusco, the chefs were successful incorporating a great variety of our products from local planting to the great variety of dishes with new smells and flavors.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- The tour starts with pick up from the hotel and be transferred to the facilities where all the instructions of the preparation will be carried out.
- Then we will go to the market of San Pedro (largest and most famous market of Cusco) to buy all the local preparation ingredients.
- We will return to the facilities to start the preparation.
- after the preparation we will go to wing tasting of 4 times
- First time: Manufacture of Pisco Sour or its variants.
- Second time: Entry.
- Third time: Bottom plate.
- Fourth time: Dessert.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Tourist guide.
- Visit to the San Pedro Market.
- Fruit tasting.
- Peruvian Professional Chef
- All the ingredients.
- Pisco Sour.
- Tasting Menu of 4 Andean Courses.
- Chicha Morada.
- Bottled water.
- All local taxes.
- Transfer to the hotel at the end of the service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Service - Lima + Cusco + Puno - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Cusco Night Tour (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
4d / 3n Excursion on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Hike, trekking