S/. 935USD 260
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n
5 days and 4 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n
Do not be the only one who still does not know Machu Picchu! Get a complete package and enjoy the wonders of Cusco.
- Acclimatize with a city tour through Cusco from the first day of your trip.
- Do not miss the perfect constructions of Qenqo, Puka Pukará and Tambomachay.
- Get to know the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- You can not leave without knowing Maras, Moray and their salineras.
- Cusco: Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hostel.
Reception + Accommodation + City Tour
- For this tour is convenient to arrive during the morning of the first day, as the train tickets must be purchased in Cusco upon arrival.
- The service starts with the pick up from the Airport and then to the accommodation.
- 1:00 pm. - City Tour: We start visiting the Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, continuing to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- We finish our tour in Cusco.
Maras and Moray
- 8:20 am. - Pick up from the hotel to go to the archeological centers of Maras and Moray.
- The salinas of Maras are a set of pools with salty salt water where salt is obtained, a local family owns each pool.
- Moray, are circular platforms that are believed to have been used as an agricultural laboratory by the Incas to experiment with new crops.
- 3:00 pm. - End of the tour.
- Free afternoon.
- Breakfast at the hostel.
- 8:10 am. - Pick up of the lodging for excursion to the Sacred Valley.
- On the way we will appreciate landscapes with snowy mountains and immense agricultural fields.
- We will visit the archeological complexes of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo.
- We will know the customs of the inhabitants of each traditional village and we will stay in Ollantaytambo to take the train to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes).
- They will pick us up to take us to our accommodation, where we will spend our evening.
- We go to the bus station, a few minutes from the hostel, where we board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour - 2 hours approx.
- Then we will have free time to explore the place on its own and go down to the village in time for lunch (not included).
- Train back to Ollantaytambo.
- We are waiting for our transport to take us to Cusco (up to Plaza San Francisco).
- Coordinated time: Transfer to the airport.
- End of service.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Bilingual City tour.
- Maras Moray Bilingual Tour.
- Sacred Bilingual Valley Tour.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco (double or matrimonial room).
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (double or matrimonial room).
- Guide + Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Transfer Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Food in general.
- Entrance ticket to Koricancha.
- Entrance to the Salineras de Maras.
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with their parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. / From 4 years, pay published rate.
- Seniors: Check travel feasibility.
- It is recommended to bring: Current Identification Document (DNI, Passport, Immigration Card, etc.). Also sunglasses and sunscreen, windbreaker jacket and money for extra expenses (tickets not included, meals, snacks, etc.).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
hostalPirwa Garcilazo o similares
- Service only considers rates in Double or Matrimonial Rooms.
- The Pirwa Garcilaso B & B is located just 3 minutes from the Plaza de Armas by car and 15 minutes on foot. The Qorikancha, is only a couple of minutes walk away. Nearby is also the largest handicraft market in the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
CancellationsFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 935USD 260