- The expected day arrived !!
- We will visit the picturesque town of Pisaq, the Magnificent Citadel of Machu Picchu and the Mountain of Colors or Vinicunca.
- You will enjoy landscapes with flora and fauna, in addition to the turquoise lagoon of Humantay.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Reception at the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Arrival to Our City of Cusco and Free Day for Acclimatization
- The expected day arrived.
- Upon arrival at the airport our transfer will be waiting for you (s) with a sign that will bear your name to transfer you to your hotel.
- On the way you will be given the information for your stay in our city.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- In the morning you can enjoy your breakfast.
- We will pass by your hotel between 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. To start with the full day tour.
- We will visit the picturesque town of Pisaq and its artisan fair where you can buy souvenirs.
- Then we head to Urubamba to enjoy a buffet lunch.
- In the afternoon we will continue with the tour of the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo (Complete administrative, agricultural, military and religious of the Tawantinsuyo times).
- At the end of the tour they will be transferred to the train station to board with destination to Aguas Calientes place where they will spend the night.
- NOTE: At night our guide will go to your hotel to coordinate the itinerary of the next day.
Guided tour in Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Hike
- The expected day arrived to visit the "Seventh Wonder of the world: Machu Picchu".
- We recommend leaving your hotels early to board the ascent bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will be waiting at the entrance door to start the guided tour for approximately 2 hours taking into account the most important points and have the best photos.
- Then they have free time to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (depending on availability). The walk lasts 1 hour and a half up and down. You can get the famous photo of the citadel of Machu Picchu from the heights.
- According to your train schedule, we will return to Aguas Calientes to board the train to Ollantaytambo, where they will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Trekking Vinicunca - Mountain of colors - Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca.
- Very early between 4:00 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. We begin with the pick-up of your hotel to travel south from Cusco to the town of Cusipata where we will enjoy an energetic breakfast.
- Then we will continue our journey to the starting point of the Phulawasipata Trekking (4,600 masl). The route is 3 km to the Vinincunca viewpoint (5,200 meters above sea level).
- We will enjoy landscapes with flora, fauna and community of the area. You can take the photos you want throughout the journey. Our guide will be accompanying the group and will provide information about the mountain of colors or Vinincunca.
- In the afternoon we must start the walk back to the Cusipata camp and taste our delicious semi-buffet lunch.
- Finally we will be back to the city of Cusco, arriving between 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Trekking to Humantay Lagoon
- In the early morning between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. We will go to your hotel to start our trip to the town of Mollepata, where we will enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Then we will continue our trip to Soraypampa (3,912 masl), where we will begin the trekking of approximately 2 hours to reach the turquoise lagoon of Humantay.
- Our guide will explain about this magnificent place and they will have enough time to take the photos to remember.
- Then we will return to Soraypampa to have lunch.
- Finally we will be back to the city of Cusco.
- Our transfer will spend 2 hours before your hotel with the mobility that will take you to the airport.
- All transfers on all tours, airport, hotel.
- Entrance to the attractions to visit: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Mountain of Colors, Humantay Lagoon.
- Guide in English and Spanish.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- Food: 5 breakfasts + 1 box lunch + 1 lunch in Sacred Valley + 1 lunch in Mountain of Colors + 1 lunch in Laguna Humantay.
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- 24-hour customer service.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
- Travel insurance.
- Food, Snacks not described in the program.
- Flights Lima - Cusco - Lima.
- Rain Poncho (Months from October to March).
- Warm clothes.
- Trekking shoes.
- Cap or Hat
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hotel 3 star El Puma, Seven, similares
- Very good establishments in its category and very well located in the city.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have Cable TV and a private bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Cuatrimoto Maras Moray and Salineras - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: ATV, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
New Year 2020 - Full Day at Rainbow Mountain - Vinicunca - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits