S/. 809USD 224
Discover Magic Cusco - 5d / 4n
5 days and 4 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Discover Magic Cusco - 5d / 4n
- The Inca history of our country is permeated in every street or square of this enigmatic city.
- Discover the secrets that Cusco hides.
- Let yourself be enveloped with its genuine beauty.
- Cusco: Reception at the airport and transfer to your accommodation.
LIMA - CUSCO / CITY TOUR
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Upon arrival our staff will wait for you at the airport to transfer you to the hotel where you can acclimatize before starting our service.
- 1:40 pm We will wait for you in the pool of the Plaza de Armas to start the tour to the city of Cusco and its surroundings. In this circuit we will know the following Archaeological and Religious attractions, guided by a professional tour guide:
- Temple of Qoricancha : built on the basis of the Inca foundation where the god "sun" was venerated, where the Inca walls are still preserved. Place where the great Inti Raymi party starts.
- Sacsayhuamán Temple: known as an offering place to the Sun God, where the Inti Raymi ceremony is held every June 21, very famous for the huge polished and molded stones, some of these are 9 m. of height with a weight of 350 tons, all these were united with such precision that it is impossible to enter a needle into the joints.
- Qenqo Temple: the mystical temple of the Qenqo Incas where religious sacrifices were made.
- Military center of Puca Pucara: we will know the military control center of the Incas Puca pucara, which consists of superimposed terraces, aqueducts, watchtowers, interior squares and walls.
- Tambomachay Temple: limestone construction with polygonal style rigging. This monument is known as "The Bath of the Ñusta" due to the existence of two aqueducts that carry crystalline water throughout the year.
- Return to the hotel and free night.
MOUNTAIN SEVEN COLORS
- 3:40 a.m. Pick up from your hotel.
- 4:00 a.m. We will start our trip of 3 hours approx. until the town of Pitumarka, in this place we will have our breakfast, culminated this we will continue the trip to Winicunca. From this point our adventure will begin, the walk will be between 2:30 to 3 hours where we will appreciate beautiful landscapes full of streams, mountains, snowfall as well as flora and fauna, upon arrival at our long-awaited destination Vinicunca (about 5000 meters above sea level) or Cerro In Colors we will have adequate time to capture this magical place in photographs and in our memories, in addition to this place we can also appreciate the Apu Ausangate, snowed most revered by the Incas.
- After living this magical experience we will descend again to Pitumarca where we will have lunch.
- Finally we will return to the city of Cusco.
- 6:30 pm. Return to Cusco
THE INCAS' SACRED VALLEY
- 8:20 am Pick up from the hotel.
- 9:00 am. We will leave for the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will begin our visit to Corao, then travel over the Vilcanota River, and have a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac, in the place we will visit the Pisaq terraces, its name comes from the Pisca Ave native of the area and food of the Incas .
- Later we will visit the typical Pisac market, where we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants.
- Then we will go to Urubamba where we can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, built to monitor the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle.
- We will stay in Ollantaytambo to take our train to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
FULL DAY CITY OF MACHU PICCHU
- After a night in the town of Machu Picchu according to the indications of our guide and according to the turn of visit to Machu Picchu we will approach the bus station that will transfer us, to ascend by a zigzag path, for 40 minutes until we reach the "Wonder of the World", the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Known as "The Lost City of the Incas", upon arrival we will begin our guided excursion, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, approximately for more than two hours.
- Then you will be given free time, and then return to the town to take a walk through it and take your food in one of the restaurants of the town of Aguas Calientes, taking into account the departure time of our train from Machu Picchu station , where we must introduce ourselves 30 minutes before the train leaves.
HOTEL - AIRPORT
- In case you have your departure time from Cusco at night we can schedule some additional service or take the day off to tour the imperial city, visit the traditional market of San Pedro where you can find net products of the area.
- Having enjoyed all our service this day will be our farewell.
- Prior coordination will be given the transfer service Hotel / airport or bus terminal.
- Transfers Airport-Accommodation-Airport.
- City tour
- Visit to the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha.
- Visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuamán.
- Visit to the temple of Qenqo.
- Visit to the military center of Puca Pucara.
- Visit to the community of Pitumarka.
- Visit to the mountain of Seven Colors - Vinikunka.
- Visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Visit to the town of Qorao.
- Visit to the fortress of Pisaq
- Visit to the fortress of Ollantaytambo.
- Visit the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Visit to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- 4 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- 1 lunch on the Rainbow Mountain tour.
- Tourist transport for the tours.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- General tourist ticket to visit 10 tourist places
- 5 museums and the Qosqo Center for Native Art.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Pichhu.
- Train ticket.
- Entrance to the Qoricancha - S / .15
- Enter Mountain of Colors - S / .10
- Food not mentioned.
- Snacks, tips.
- Phone calls.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hostalMallmanya Inn o similares (Cusco) / La Posada de Olger (Aguas Calientes)
- These hotels offer in their facilities rooms with Cable TV and Bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
CancellationsCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 809USD 224