DescriptionWe are the First Diving School certified by PADI in Peru. PADI is the largest recreational diving organization in the world with more than 6,000 diving centers.
- It is your chance to discover the wonderful underwater world immediately, without the commitment of a course and in a very fun way.
- After this experience you will not be a certified diver, but you will probably want to learn more!
- Water activities (Included)
- Diving (Included)
- 7:45 am - Operator Offices in Miraflores.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
Diving Morning in Pucusana
- 7:45 am - Departure from the Operator's office (Miraflores).
- Arrival in Pucusana.
- Basic theory class of diving.
- Departure from the port by boat to the dive site.
- A dive in the sea.
- Return to the port by boat.
- Return to Lima.
- Arrival 3:00 pm. (hour approx.).
- Transportation from our office to the dive site (Pucusana).
- Basic theory of diving and snacks on board.
- Original PADI materials.
- Complete diving equipment (Fins, suit, mask, gloves, hood, boots, BCD vest, weights and tank)
- PADI instructor who will guide you during the dive.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service / attention (optional, voluntary).
- Mandatory requirement: Know how to swim and / or float.
- Minimum age: 10 years / Maximum: No.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Pachacamac- Tourism in Cuatrimoto by Valle y Lomas - Lima
Activities: ATV, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits