DescriptionFor all lovers of extreme cycling, Arequipa offers the best adventure activities, one of them is mountain biking.
- Where the funniest part is the descent by bicycle, from the slopes of the Chachani towards the city of Arequipa.
- If you have experience, or if you are just a beginner or an experienced cyclist, even then the mountain bike tours down the volcanoes of Arequipa are designed for all cyclists who just want to have fun.
- If there is a bit of luck you can see vicuñas or alpacas during the tour.
- If you are an adventure lover and you want to live an experience that includes adrenaline, beautiful landscapes ... Live this fantastic adventure to the fullest!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bicycle (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
TOUR DOWN HILL BIKE CHACAHANI (BIKE DESCENT)
- 8:00 am We will pick you up from your hotel and head to reach 5000 meters above sea level of the Chachani volcano.
- Descent by bicycle that begins at the heights of the Chachani volcano, at 5000 meters of altitude in the middle of the beautiful high Andean scenery, including the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve will also experience the excitement and adrenaline that a rapid descent of this magnitude implies although The group wishes so we can take it easy.
- First we will deliver the complete cycling equipment and your mountain bike. We will begin the journey along a sandy path that runs over the little vegetation that exists at this height. On the way we will find agile vicunas who graze the place. Our descent will be between the snowy Chachani and Misti, through a long zigzagging path towards the city of Arequipa.
- Tourist transport will always be behind us for any eventuality.
- The distance to be traveled by bicycle is 45 km, almost 100% down with a duration of approximately 3 hours Being 70% on land and 30% on asphalt.
- You will reach the end of the descent with the impressive landscape of the white city of Arequipa.
- Then, we will board the tourist transport that will take us back to the city in the afternoon.
- 2:00 pm Arrival to the city of Arequipa.
- 4x4 Tourist Mobility.
- Pick up from hotels.
- Specialized guide
- Brand bike with front suspension.
- Helmet, gloves, knee and elbow pads.
- First aid kit, radios, cell phones and spare parts set.
- Snacks and / or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
NotesWHAT TO BRING?
- Jacket and / or sweater for the cold at the high point.
- Cream and sunglasses.
- Small backpack.
- Long pants type diver.
- Scarff or Buff.
- Photographic camera
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client .
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it .
- If you do not attend the day of service, there is no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day- Tour in the Arequipeña countryside by Mirabus - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
4d / 3n- Rafting and Adventures in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Turistic bus, panoramic, Rafting
Gastronomic Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Gastronomy, Wine tasting