DescriptionIf you have little time, you are close to returning home and you have not been able to know anything about Lima yet, this is your chance.
- 2 hours tour around the main districts of Miraflores and Barranco.
- Tour of the boardwalk with a beautiful view of the sea and main places of Barranco, the bohemian part of the city.
- You can not miss the opportunity to know this beautiful city: "The City of Kings".
- Bicycle (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Miraflores: Operator's Offices.
- Confirm the exact address with it, after your purchase.
- Pick up at Hotel: additional USD $ 7.00 for Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro (the latter after consultation).
- Departures: 9:30 am / 2:00 pm.
- Stroll through the wonderful Malecon of Miraflores and Barranco to know all the stories and legends of each point of interest.
- A tour of the street art of the Barranco murals, a tasty craft beer tasting to end the tour with a perfect note and of course some exclusive tips from your local guide!
- Route: Larco> Kennedy Park> Pardo> Malecon of Miraflores> Larcomar> Malecon of Barranco> Bridge of the Sighs> Mirador 1> Mirador 2> Barranco Square of arms> Return to the place.
- Return: 11:30 am / 4:00 pm.
- Security chain
- Water bottle.
- Cereal snack
- Artisan ice cream or coffee.
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Other departure times: After consultation.
- Guide in Spanish or English. Consult for other languages.
- Consult for groups over 9 people.
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Wonderful Lima: Historic, Colonial and Modern City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits