- Chupaca was inhabited by the first man from the Mantaro Valley, who inhabited the area 10,000 years ago.
- Later this territory passed into the hands of the Huancas, Incas and finally Spaniards, who officially founded the city in 1550 as part of what was known as Hanan Huanca.
- Cheer up to know an important part of our history and culture, visiting this beautiful city.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Ecological Full Day in the Mantaro Valley
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Chupaca: Main square and main Church.
- Mirador de Atalaya de la Danza de los Shapis.
- Ahuac: Archaeological remains of Arwaturo "15 minute trekking".
- Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon - Boat ride.
- San Juan de Iscos: Landscaping.
- Tinyari: Ñahuín Waterfalls "15 minute trekking".
- Chongos Bajo: Main square, Cani Cruz.
- Colonial church of Santiago León de Chongos Bajo.
- Pucush Lagoon Uclo: Wetland - Bird Watching.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Huancayo Classic - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking to the "Golden Forest of the Incas" - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Enjoy the Jungle - Oxapampa Magico - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Huancayo - Tierra Wanka - 4d / 3n (Hotel + Bus) - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Gallito de la Rocas - Pampa Hermosa - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits