S/. 3,944USD 1,152
El Dorado + Pacaya Samiria - 8d / 7n
8 days and 7 nights
Buy 96 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
El Dorado + Pacaya Samiria - 8d / 7n
Become an explorer, spend unforgettable days inside the jungle and discover all the beauty of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Explore the jungle by navigating and walking through different places to observe the different species of flora and fauna of the reserve.
- Take a night excursion and learn about the different species that dominate the jungle under the light of the moon.
- Enjoy the beauty of Lake El Dorado and take advantage of the comfort of the refuge of the same name.
- This wonderful place is known as the jungle of mirrors, because of the color of its waters that everything reflects in them.
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Departure from Iquitos
- 7:30 am - Departure from Iquitos by private car to Nauta (1 hour and a half approx.).
- Then we boarded a motor boat to navigate the Marañón River (3 hours and a half approx.) To the National Reserve, Base Buenos Aires.
- In the afternoon we will sail and walk to visit Lake Huaylla and see a lot of birds, dolphins, giant trees and sunset.
- After breakfast we will sail by motor boat along the Yanayacu River (4 hours approx.).
- Upon arrival we will make a camp to spend that night.
- We will walk on the shores of Lobo Yacu lake to observe a large number of birds, and other animals.
- In the afternoon we will sail observing pink and gray river dolphins and some varieties of monkeys.
- We will learn the basics of survival in the jungle, walking techniques, ways of natural orientation, how to make fire at any time of the year.
- In each place we will prepare our food and look for natural resources, although we always carry food if necessary.
- At night we will sail in canoe to observe lizards of all sizes and other animals.
- Overnight in our stores.
- We continue sailing deeper (5 hours approx.) To the surveillance post N ° 2.
- We will explore different places navigating and walking, observing a large number of macaws, knowing plants and medicinal trees that can be used in cases of emergency.
- We can also see turtles and some rodents at night.
- Overnight in Camp.
- In the morning we continue entering further into the jungle, until we reach the surveillance post "Isla Huarmi" to set up camp.
- At night we will explore looking for some mammals.
- After breakfast, we continue browsing. Throughout the tour we will observe lizards of all sizes.
- In the afternoon we arrive at Lake El Dorado, where we will appreciate a large amount of wildlife.
- We will stay at El Dorado refuge, which has basic amenities.
- We will practice fishing, to then begin to explore the area with more depth. This area is one of the richest in flora and fauna, that's why it's called "The Heart of the National Reserve".
- In all the walks we can appreciate different species of monkeys, sloths, orchids, birds, anacondas, etc.
- At night, a walk or night navigation to see the largest rodents or alligators of all sizes.
- Return to the refuge.
- After breakfast we will do sport fishing activities, bird watching and other animals.
- We will also learn more about the way of life of the locals and enjoy beautiful landscapes.
- Early in the morning, we take the road to the Yarina community.
- We enjoy beautiful landscapes and colorful birds such as the macaws, toucans, herons and others.
Return to Iquitos
- Then we continue the return to the city of Nauta.
- Upon arrival we boarded the private car to return to Iquitos by road (an hour and a half approx.).
- 6:30 pm - Approximate arrival.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist guide authorized and specialized in the bilingual area (Spanish / English).
- Complete feeding
- Equipment necessary for expeditions.
- Tourist tickets
- 7 nights accommodation.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- Bird watching (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- Boat Rides (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- This service is totally adventure, but if you want to have a little more comfort, we have cabins within the reserve with beds and shared bathrooms, for an Additional Cost (Minimum Purchase - 2 people).
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- These tours, being of nature and expeditions, the first night we stayed in a base camp, equipped with beds with mosquito nets and shared basic hygiene services, as it is a National Reserve and protection of the ecology.
- The rest of the days we do camping in different places, each day more inside the jungle, to observe the greatest variety of free animals in their own habitat.
S/. 3,944USD 1,152