S/. 450USD 125
Enjoy Magic Cusco - 3d / 2n
3 days and 2 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Enjoy Magic Cusco - 3d / 2n
- The Inca history of our country is permeated in every street or square of this enigmatic city.
- Discover the secrets that Cusco hides.
- Let yourself be enveloped with its genuine beauty.
- Cusco: Reception at the airport and transfer to your accommodation.
LIMA - CUSCO / CITY TOUR
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Upon arrival our staff will wait for you at the airport to transfer you to the hotel where you can acclimatize before starting our service.
- 1:40 pm We will wait for you in the pool of the Plaza de Armas to start the tour to the city of Cusco and its surroundings. In this circuit we will know the following Archaeological and Religious attractions, guided by a professional tour guide:
- Temple of Qoricancha: built on the basis of the Inca foundation where the god "sun" was venerated, where the Inca walls are still preserved. Place where the great Inti Raymi party starts.
- Sacsayhuamán Temple: known as an offering place to the Sun God, where the Inti Raymi ceremony is held every June 21, very famous for the huge polished and molded stones, some of these are 9 m. of height with a weight of 350 tons, all these were united with such precision that it is impossible to enter a needle into the joints.
- Qenqo Temple: the mystical temple of the Qenqo Incas where religious sacrifices were made.
- Military center of Puca Pucara: we will know the military control center of the Incas Puca pucara, which consists of superimposed terraces, aqueducts, watchtowers, interior squares and walls.
- Tambomachay Temple: limestone construction with polygonal style rigging. This monument is known as "The Bath of the Ñusta" due to the existence of two aqueducts that carry crystalline water throughout the year.
- Return to the hotel and free night.
MOUNTAIN SEVEN COLORS
- 3:40 a.m. Pick up from your hotel.
- 4:00 a.m. We will start our trip of 3 hours approx. until the town of Pitumarka, in this place we will have our breakfast, culminated this we will continue the trip to Winicunca. From this point our adventure will begin, the hike will be between 2:30 to 3 hours where we will appreciate beautiful landscapes full of streams, mountains, snowfall as well as flora and fauna, upon arrival at our long-awaited destination Vinicunca (about 5000 masl) or Cerro of colors.
- We will have adequate time to capture this magical place in photographs and in our memories, in addition to this place we can also appreciate the Apu Ausangate, snowed most revered by the Incas.
- After living this magical experience we will descend again to Pitumarca where we will have lunch, to finally return to the city of Cusco.
- 6:30 pm. Return to Cusco
MARAS - MORAY –SALINERAS- LIMA
- 8:30 am Pick up from your hotel.
- We will go to the town of Maras and make a colorful tour, passing through very typical towns and beautiful landscapes that we can enjoy in our tour, we will visit the Moray Archaeological Complex located 7 km southwest of Maras; which is a set of huge terraces that concentrically overlap in a gigantic hole, these beautiful terraces served in the Inca period as an agricultural laboratory "Greenhouse Prototype".
- Then we will go to the town of Maras, nowadays this picturesque town has attractions of the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period,
- Finally we will visit the Salineras located to the northwest of the town of Maras, which are constituted by about 2,000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m², exploited since the Inca period, Colonial era and that is still being exploited by the locals.
- 3:00 pm. Return to Cusco
- After coordination, the hotel / airport transfer service or the bus terminal will be provided.
- Transfers Airport-Accommodation-Airport.
- City tour
- Visit to the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha.
- Visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuamán.
- Visit to the temple of Qenqo.
- Visit to the military center of Puca Pucara.
- Visit to the community of Pitumarca.
- Visit to the mountain of seven colors - Vinicunca.
- Visit to the town of Maras.
- Visit to the archaeological complex of Moray.
- Visit to the salt mines of Maras.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- 2 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 1 Lunch on the Rainbow Mountain tour.
- Tourist transport for the tours.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- General tourist ticket to visit 10 tourist places
- 5 museums and the Qosqo Center for Native Art.
- Entrance to the Qoricancha - S / .15
- Entrance to the Salineras - S / .10
- Food not mentioned.
- Snacks, tips.
- Phone calls.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hostalMallmanya Inn o similares
- These hotels offer in their facilities rooms with Cable TV and Bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
CancellationsCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 450USD 125