DescriptionIf you need to relax, get new experiences, overcome your fears and know in all its splendor the Peruvian jungle, this package is definitely for you!
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy incredible experiences in Central Selva, learning about the diversity of flora, fauna and micro-climates.
- You will have a delicious typical dish, already included in the program.
- We will learn more about lepidoptera (butterflies) and we will know the different exotic animals that are in rescue.
- We will relax with the hydromassages in the waters of the falls: Bayoz and Velo de Novia.
- We will have fun with the stories, customs, dances and we will delight ourselves with the spectacular gastronomy of the Asháninkas.
- We will taste the delicious coffee of the area and we will make spectacular photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- We will learn asháninka dialect during the crossing.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Coffee Capital, Chanchamayo.
- 6:00 am. Reception and transfer to the accommodation.
- 10:00 am We begin our tour visiting the iconic parks of La Merced.
- In addition, we will enter the butterfly farm and Zhaveta Yard mini zoo, where we will learn about the metamorphosis of this lepidopteran and learn more about the wild animals rescued in the jungle.
- Then we will move to the district of San Ramón, touring its main park and visiting the photo museum.
- Already in the Hermosa Beach sector, we will do a walk of 30 minutesx approx. through the mystical forest that will lead us to the El Tirol Waterfall to enjoy its refreshing breeze and incredible waterfall, ideal for making the best photographic shots.
- Lunch included).
- Finally we will go up to the viewpoint of Cerro La Cruz, a religious tourist point that also allows us to observe the majestic city.
- Return to accommodation.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and of cataracts
- 9:20 a.m. We will start our fantastic tour tasting and knowing more about the flagship product of the Central Forest: El Café, thanks to the mini processing plant "Coffee Light".
- Then we will visit the Kimiri suspension bridge and observe the profile of the sleeping native, historical and representative points of the valley.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for hydromassages and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will meet the world's most expensive coffee (Misha Café) at the Highland Coffee processing plant.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 2 mentioned tours with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches.
- >> Lunch in Mishaja or Mishasho (Day 2)
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- All food, snacks and drinks not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city.
- With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple). Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 02 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Tour Cataratas de Huancaya (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Huaytapallana Tour and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits