S/. 230USD 65
Extreme Adventure Day in Cusco
Full day (1 day)
48 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Extreme Adventure Day in Cusco
- The route allows adventure sports like; Zip Line (Largest and largest canopy in Peru), boating on the Urubamba river with an incredible temperature, experience of Santa Teresiano coffee and enjoy the tranquility of the crystalline thermal waters of Cocalmayo with many benefits.
- This tour is designed not only for young people, but also for every adventurer who seeks extreme sports and wants to take a beautiful experience in our region.
- Cusco: Pick up of the traveler's accommodation inside the tourist center of Cusco
- If the traveler is staying in another area this service does not apply.
Cusco - Santa Teresa - Cusco (Zip Line)
- Pick up : Pick up from the city of Cusco at 5:30 am and transfer by tourist transport (Shared Service) to Santa Teresa through the convention valley along the route crossing the highest point of the tour, open Malaga at 4200msnm.
- Santa María : Then we will continue with the trip to Santa María through the high jungle and tropical zone (bus trip of 5 1/2 hours. Approx).
- Noon Lunch: Arriving at the town of Santa Teresa (1500snm) at 12: 00hrs upon arrival at the village will have time for lunch.
- Extreme activities : Subsequently start of the extreme activities; 6 lines of more than 3kms approx., 01 Tibetan bridge 110m long and rock climbing 25m high.
- During the execution of the activity the participant may perform different flight styles such as; regular style, fetal, tandem in couple, head down, turns and Superman.
- Average flight speed 60km / hr. (Tour duration 1 hr ½) If the client wishes, he can use his camera or camcorder during the tour and / or he can also request the photography session that is available in our facilities for an additional cost. The circuit will be ending at 2pm in the afternoon.
- Santa Teresa : Near the town of Santa Teresa are the thermo-medicinal cocalmayo pools with crystalline waters FROM 38 ° C to 45 ° C that the client can visit and the duration of the visit to this place would be about 2 hours. (additional cost of the visit to the thermal baths including entrance, towel and transport USD $ 15.00 price per person)
- Vilcanota River : As you could also do white water rafting on the Vilcanota River with a super tropical climate, the canoeing levels are class 2, 3 and 3+ with a duration of 2hrs (additional cost of white water rafting per person USD $ 30.00)
- Cusco City : Finally, the direct return to the city of Cusco. (Duration 5hrs. Approx.)
- Information prior to tour departure
- Tourist transport in collective service cusco - santa teresa - cusco
- Safety equipment for the Zip line circuit
- Round trip transportation to the facilities
- 1 box breakfast (snacks)
- First aid box
- Additional drinks
- Travel insurance
- Additional costs or delays outside the control of operations (landslides, poor weather conditions, modification of your personal travel itinerary due to health, policies)
- Zipline (incluida)
- Rafting (opcional)
- Thermalism (opcional)
- It is recommended to bring: Clothing for the tropical zone with temp. From 16 ° -24 ° av., Light hiking shoes, Swimwear and sandals (if you plan to take one of the mentioned options), Photo camera or camera, Mosquito repellent, Hat or cap and sunglasses, Rain jacket or poncho, Extra money, Standard travel backpack, Sun block.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Transporte del Operador
- Transporte del Operador
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
S/. 230USD 65