DescriptionRelive the patriotic spirit and enjoy Chanchamayo, the first coffee capital of Peru!
- You will experience the micro climates of the Central Selva to the surface.
- You can observe spectacular animals of the area.
- We will walk little and relax hard with hydromassage of crystal clear water.
- We will have fun with the stories, customs, and dances of the Ashaninka.
- We will also learn more about the German, Austrian, Italian and Chinese migrants who arrived in the Central Selva.
- We will taste the delicious coffee of the area and we will make spectacular photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- We will enjoy a warm climate, taste products from the area and enjoy nature.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- La Merced: We will receive you upon arrival at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and cataracts
- 6:00 am - Reception and transfer to the selected accommodation.
- 9:30 am - We will start our fantastic tour visiting the Kimiri Suspension Bridge, "Cultural Patrimony of the Nation", built with lime and song.
- Then we will observe the "Profile of the Sleeping Native", which, according to the stories and legends, would be our leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We will enter the "Tinkuy" Recreation, where we will learn more about the confluence of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo rivers.
- We will go to Puerto Yurinaki to book the respective lunches (on behalf of the traveler).
- Continuing with the tour and after a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for whirlpools and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, here we will learn its history, we will enjoy its dynamics to the rhythm of its music and we will participate in a marriage according to its customs.
- Finally we will enter a coffee plant where we will learn more about coffee.
Villa Rica, land of the finest coffee.
- 9:25 am - We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee plantations.
- We will make a brief stop in the Welcome Portal, here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- In the center of the city we will visit the Main Square and Church "Nuestra Señora del Rosario".
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to book the respective lunches.
- We will enter "Pasiones del Café", where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to the waterfall "The Lion" to know a bit of history between "Patser" and the Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the "La Cumbre" viewpoint.
- After lunch we will go to the "El Oconal" wetland lagoon to take the boat ride with oar, fish and learn about the different birds that migrate to this area.
- * Optional according to weather and climate : "Finca La Torre", who will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
Oxapampa, geocentric province of Peru
- 9:25 am. We began our incredible experience making a brief stop at the Paucartambo Bridge, regional boundary between Junín and Pasco.
- During the trip we will observe beautiful landscapes, spectacular bird nests and the viewpoint of the broken stream.
- Upon arrival in Oxapampa we will make a brief City Tour: Colonists Square, Santa Rosa Church and main typical houses.
- We will go to the recommended restaurant for lunch.
- In the afternoon we will visit the district of Chontabamba and enter the "El Wharapo" playground, where we will taste the juice of cane, brandy, honey and chancaca.
- Then we will visit the Tunqui Cave to appreciate the formation of stalagmites and stalactites.
- We will enter "Crafts JC", a must-do for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this experience.
- Free time in the center of the city.
- * Optional according to weather and climate: El Tirolés or Canopy.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 3 Breakfasts.
- Guided specialized according to the route.
- Permanent personalized attention
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- IMPORTANT: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended to PURCHASE IN ADVANCE, preferably up to 15 days before the trip.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Price without VAT, by law of promotion in Amazonia.
Hostal 2 star Rosario Hostels o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city.
- With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple). Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 02 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Half Day - Hatun Cajas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Imperdible Central Jungle - 3d / 2n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
6d / 5n - Sierra and Imperial Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Gallito de la Rocas - Pampa Hermosa - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Huancayo & Selva Central - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking to the Huaytapallana Glacier (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits