Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Be a fisherman for a day!
- Start your journey as a traditional fishing expedition staff.
- Do what Cap’n asks: lift and grab the nets, prepare the baits, get your hands wet!
- Get immersed in seamen’s life and learn about their antique labor.
- Try yourself to fishing arts and comradeship during a memorable journey.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Sport fishing (Included)
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting at the starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
FISHERMAN FOR A DAY
- 5h30 / 8h00 - Meet the Captain in the harbour. Receive the roadmap.
- 5h40 / 8h40 - Fishing tools loading and boarding. Start of the navigation.
- 6h00 / 09h00 - Initiation to fishing arts. First step: ¡nets spreading!
- 6h30 / 09h30 - Offshore navigation heading for bigger fishes. North, South or West, depending on the conditions. Once far from the harbour the sensation of adventure is amazing.
- 7h00 / 10h00 - Let’s do it! Follow Captains orders and be a fisherman.
- 8h15 / 11h15 - Navigation back to the harbour.
- 9h00 / 12h00 - Disembarkment and visit of seafood market.
- 9h00 / 12h00 - En of the expedition.
- Local guide (spanish, english)
- Harbour entry fee.
- 15 ft. boat.
- Marine excursion with 2 fishermen.
- Open sea expedition.
- Life jackets.
- Fishing tools.
- Mineral water*.
*Bring your water flask
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- The duration of navigation can vary depending on the conditions and chance of the fauna in order to get the best experience.
- NO CHILDS. Five persons maximum per departures.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.
Yacht Trip to the Palomino Islands - Lima
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Huacas + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic